At 9years a very shy girl,I was carrying a big bag holding it with both hands and suddenly my pant went loose and fell to the ground.I quickly threw the bag down and the stuff inside rolled down the steepy place.For some moments I was confused pick the things,pant or hide my face from the staring crowd..... I never used that route till we moved from that area.
Promisekeeper Promisekeeper 31-35, F 6 Answers Jun 17, 2011

I sliped on banana peel,fell under a bulldozer and died.

Best Answer

******* genius.

Best Answer

mine ain't as embarassing as yours but i was wearing my new skirt to go to the cinema and i got outside my front door and started walking down the street. some teenage boys just moved into a house at the top of my street and they had all their friends round..and i didn't know they were all walking down the street behind me ,,and my skirt was tucked into my knickers!!! oh the shame!

Best Answer

comming out of the church bathroom in a hurry, not noticing I accidently stuffed the hem of my dresss in my underware from behind.......exposing my undies and lord knows what else. I was being givin funny looks(mean that none of the ladies said nothing), but this gentleman in a suit who remined me of a Large Roman guard said to me stand behind me, whispering my undies were bare...........lol.......I fixed myself, thanked him from the heart and went to my then husband..........red as strawberries. I would not go back there after that for 2 reasons. Those mean ladies should have said something................this was church.

Best Answer