I sliped on banana peel,fell under a bulldozer and died.

Best Answer

******* genius.

Best Answer

mine ain't as embarassing as yours but i was wearing my new skirt to go to the cinema and i got outside my front door and started walking down the street. some teenage boys just moved into a house at the top of my street and they had all their friends round..and i didn't know they were all walking down the street behind me ,,and my skirt was tucked into my knickers!!! oh the shame!

Best Answer

comming out of the church bathroom in a hurry, not noticing I accidently stuffed the hem of my dresss in my underware from behind.......exposing my undies and lord knows what else. I was being givin funny looks(mean that none of the ladies said nothing), but this gentleman in a suit who remined me of a Large Roman guard said to me stand behind me, whispering my undies were bare...........lol.......I fixed myself, thanked him from the heart and went to my then husband..........red as strawberries. I would not go back there after that for 2 reasons. Those mean ladies should have said something................this was church.

Best Answer