pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 8 Answers Jun 27, 2012

In high school, my heater core in my car sprung a leak and puked antifreeze all over my dates nylons and dress.

Best Answer

:( correct. Actually she was teriffic about it.

Best Answer

I threw up. I wasn't feeling well and wanted to cancel the date. My date really wanted to go out. I had been working and studying and not eating well and not getting enough sleep. We went out and I got sick. My body was shutting down. It was really embarrassing.

Best Answer

I ended up marrying the man who didn't flinch too much when I threw up (in public). He was kind enough to nurse me back to health. That incident happened very early in our relationship. We were not an "official couple" yet. KingofSwords has a very kind heart.
I don't understand your comment about the username comment.

Best Answer

your walking along right and you need to fart. you think cool i'l slip this out and leave it behind us as we walk... but no!, the second its out she wants to stop for some reason and this is when the toxic cloud starts to linger and fester into something worse ... ;)

Best Answer

I fall pretty bad once and twisted my ankle. He had to take me home because I couldnt really walk on it much afterwards. It really embarrassed me.

Best Answer