Lullacus Lullacus 22-25, F 26 Answers Jan 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

Being gang raped at age thirteen just because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Losing the dexterity of my dominant hand at the beginning of what was my career as a neurosurgeon. Finding out that the sibling I protected with every fibre of my being despite being ten years younger hates everything about me.

Best Answer

Wow. I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Best Answer

I've learned over time to just separate myself from emotion and bury myself in work for the most part. Nothing really phases me anymore.

Best Answer

Now THAT I can relate to :-) Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Best Answer

you were really brave to share that and I too am sorry to hear someone could be so wicked as to hurt you and not only leave you with the emotional scars but a disability too,,,Siblings we can't pick or most people I know would get new ones ,,mine have resented me for being a kid trying to raise them ,,and I was a kid not a parent ,,,it has been a long time coming but now that both of our parents are gone ,they both have told me they knew I did the best I could and that they know unlike them I didn't get to be a kid,,,so walls are still walls and don't build them to high, it hurts when they finally do fall ,,,,I got drunk to forget ,,,but after I kept hurting other people ,because I was hurting ,,,I tried a different way ,,,,I had no where to go but up,,,,please learn to live again ,,,You sound driven and that is a good thing but you have to have time to learn what else you love besides work ,,when that's gone and you can't do it no more what will define you ,,a bad thing that can't be undone now or when life gave you lemons ,you made lemon -aid out of them,,,,
God bless you and you can hit me back if you ever just want to talk ,,,about snow ,,,or the jerk in traffic ,or the neighbor who get's on your nerves,,or this guy who should have minded his own business on this stupid site ,,no not me !!!! another stupid guy ,,well maybe we do favor a bit ,,later Rick

Best Answer

Um. No. And I will die before my work is complete so I'll never have to worry about life outside my position short of finding someone with the same passion for the cause to continue my research when I am gone.

Best Answer

like I said you seem driven ,,,what is your passion ?may I ask?

Best Answer

My research. My experiments. I can't crack craniums any longer so I do the next best thing and provide the research, correlations and theories that clinicians use to better their understanding and treatment of their patients.

Best Answer

wish I had you on my team ,,they just feed me more pills and tell me I need a new spine,,,then the druggies make it tougher and tougher for Doctors to treat me without having to go to another place for pain management,,,,I have a great Doctor ,am blessed it could be worse ,,
,So your job may not let you find out I don't have a brain ,,,but see you can help them cut right to the chase and you can tell them in your professional opinion "I don't have a brain,,,so in spite of it all you still serve your fellow man,, I'd say your a good person and in my professional opinion (completely full of it ),cause you took the time to talk to me and that is just sweet ,,,,,good luck but I don't think for some reason you need it thanks again for sharing ,,,,even though I took a part engines and you took a part people don't mean you can't speak sometimes ,,,I have seen every inch of my body diced up by an mri or two

Best Answer

I'm not sure if that was praise, an insult or general apathy... Ah well.

Best Answer

it was stupid humor ,,very high praise ,real sorry for your past ,,,hope for your future ,,a compliment that you still practice medicine,,care for mankind ,,,
really wish I had someone who could change my spine ,,I have seen 2 mri's of my spine ( I took care of my Grandfather ,my Dad and my Mom till they passed ,I did complete care ,,I didn't tell you I was in the Coast Guard and have saved a few lives ,,,and it was a pleasure talking to you ,,,,All saying I'm proud of you ,,you didn't quit and I love people who help others ,,,,I know pain ,,people like you make it something I can live with o.k.,,,,,and thanks for talking to me,,,,it was sweet ,,,and if anyone asks I am a little nuts

Best Answer

I had the love of my life (my daughter) taken away from me by dcs. I got her though it put my life on a hold new journey. I have a mental disorder and I had to learn to work through that.

Best Answer

good luck ,,,God bless

Best Answer

Something that I won't even speak about.

Best Answer

the after effect of my parents death

Best Answer

To wish everything about me and him to be different..

Best Answer

being abandoned by my mother when I was 2 years old.... then being snatched away from my grandmother around four years old.... and being abandoned again by my mother when I was 13 years old...... screwed me up for years. But all is good now and life is kind to me, sometimes even generous.<br />
How's about you?<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

our oldest being born sick..

Best Answer

Losing my grandma, grandpa, and dog all in the same year. It was such a terrible year. My grandma had multiple cancers which is what she died of. My grandpa had been in kidney failure for quite some time, and my dog was just really old. My dog was a Yorkshire Terrior and lived to be 15.

Best Answer

A lot for one year ,,,hang in there and when you run the store ,,,i'm sure you will get them in line or at least mat be they will grow up a bit ,,,,keep up the good work

Best Answer

Alot but what I can talk about here is sex, that was painful, don't even remember why I did it.<br />
Tought me to wait for marriage before I do that. There is a time and a place for everything and we can't rush certain things.

Best Answer

my ex husband taking my daughter and not knowing where she was...it's all good now.. : )

Best Answer

mine hid my kids 12 years ,,but I got custody of them when I found them except my oldest who was already grown ,,,my oldest was trying to find me too

Best Answer

divorce and loosing my kids,,,,waking up to it really was my fault

Best Answer

Divorce, and it sucks to be single.

Best Answer

My mental illness and the way people lie there's nothing wrong with me. And the insensitive individuals who'd chose to judge.

Best Answer

Mid-life crisis. Still going through . lol.

Best Answer

My dad throwing away my pet dog by the side of the road "to teach me a lesson".

Best Answer

Breaking my kneecap by falling on the ice :(

Best Answer

some terrible doubts I had when I was a teen

Best Answer