beachykeen beachykeen 51-55, F 13 Answers Mar 16, 2011

Intesting?

Best Answer

i love pomegranate vanilla red tea. it's made by the republic of tea. so yummy!

Best Answer

Green,Black,White,Yellow,Red,Chai Matcha,Genmaicha,Rooibos Arnold Palmer,Apple Cinnamon, Vanilla Thyme/mint, Thai, Coffee Tea, thats about the most of the ones i have tried (own)

Best Answer

I love going to a wonderful little tea shop near my home and choosing flavors to be personally blended for me. It's great fun to try the "new"... I also like a less exotic, but good for waking up : Morning Thunder by Celestial teas.

Best Answer

I like Black Teas so I bought something called gunpowder black tea. Very expensive. I think they call it gunpowder tea because the minute it's in your mouth you want to shoot yourself for buying it. It was so smokey, I might as well have been munching on a half burnt campfire log. ugh ! I've stayed with Earl Grey since then.

Best Answer

I have seen it but have not tried it..good to know though.

Best Answer

Green Quince is a wonderfully weird flavor. I got it at a tea place in Omaha called The Tea Smith...I know they have an online shop, too.

Best Answer

I haven't had many exotic teas. I enjoy Irish Breakfast and Prince of Wales normally. But there is also one called Madagascar Vanilla Red. It is rooibos tea from South Africa, and it is supposed to be very good for you. I really like it, and I found it in the grocery store. It's made by Celestial Seasonings.

Best Answer

I went to look at my favorite herbals at my little local tea shop....and of course they are not listed online....BUT!!!! Look what I DID find!!! Oprah gives this site her approval apparently!<br />
http://www.teaforte.com/?gclid=CJPZjeWu1KcCFcnc4AodDjLF9Q

Best Answer

I like Chai Tea .... I also like pomegranate white tea and blueberry teas ... but I think the chai is the most exotic

Best Answer

Green tea is the best tea to drink for health reasons. Sweet dreams for those who need a boost for sleep. Nothing works for me.

Best Answer

I only drink herbal tea but i really like Bengal Spice, mix it with milk and sweetener and you have a Chai.

Best Answer