eneitsirk eneitsirk 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 7, 2012

The myth of the value of money is proving to be expensive. But saving our Earth would be even more costly.

Best Answer

i like your answer...:)

Best Answer

MOVIES

Best Answer

mother ----- Gods Gift

Best Answer

Painite:The rarest mineral on the planet, painite remains priceless. One of the hardest minerals to locate, it can only be harvested in Mogok and Kachin States in Myanmar. Only 25 small crystals and only two faceted crystals have been discovered in the world. Painite costs around 60,000 dollars per carat.

Best Answer

tobacco $17 a 50g can, 27 or 28 for a 100g can

Best Answer

Are you talking about material things if you are then it would be a home, a vehicle and then everything that you need for the home. Clothing wise it would be a Sable Mink full Length Fur Coat that runs about $300,000 or more.<br />
the most expensive thing that I bought for myself was a 1993 Convertible Mercedes Roadster that was painted Pearl pink with white swirls, had white and pink leather interior, with white plush carpet and all the inside trip that could be made out of wood was Black Walnut. The entire price of this customized vehicle ran $165,997.87

Best Answer

Solid gold dentures.

Best Answer

the most expensive thing I bought for myself was an $80.00 summer sandals. they were so nice, I had to buy, and even my little sister borrowed them few times.

Best Answer

My farm . . . . <br />
I'd say my wife . . . But I didn't actually BUY her, although she has damn sure been the most expensive!

Best Answer