mocking mocking 51-55, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in WTK

One of the most simple gestures made. Made a huge impact on me. <br />
The year after my wife passed away I was looking at Christmas day spending the day in a empty house. I was not in the sprite of Christmas. Still greaving the lost of my wife. When out of the clear a co-worker that I barely knew invited me to join her family for Christmas dinner. I politely turned down the request but she insisted and I agreed.<br />
I showed up with a bottle of wine as a way to say thank you. Her husband and childrened welcomed me as if I was a family member. It was such a simple gesture but such a meaningful one. And one that I will hold dear in my memories.

Best Answer

My son's handprints in a fr<x>ame that they made in kindergarten.

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

It is the ultimate gift. Thank you!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

on valintines day there was a thing at school where you could annonymously send someone a rose, so i sent one to my crush and when he got it i asked who gave it to him x) he said he didnt know and asked me what i got, i didnt get anything, never do, and he gave me a picture he drew ^.^ i was soo happy!!

Best Answer

That is totally special

Best Answer

yea, bad thing thou is we were freinds and i confessed to him and he stoped talking to me =/

Best Answer

A lovely warm smile

Best Answer

Pefect! Thank you

Best Answer

the ones made by my boys when they were little ....... <3 <3

Best Answer

Yep! Me too...I have two boys and they are grown but treasure those gifts...Thank you

Best Answer