PuddleJumping PuddleJumping 46-50, M 26 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in EP

None of them .. It's all BS.. What hurts is who says it ..,

Best Answer

My mother had an aneurysm ( blood clot in her brain ) when I was 8 years old and she spent 7.5 years in a coma before she died. I rarely ever bring this up and I never did when I was a kid because I was insecure and I never wanted anyone's sympathy. One day I told a man that was much older than me about my mother's illness and early death and he said ' that's too bad, if it happened today the could have saved her'. What an effing jacka$$.

Best Answer

If someone is hurtful like that .. it's usually not anything that bears repeating.

Best Answer

You are not the one

Best Answer

my mother said i wasn't adopted

Best Answer

I left school aged 15 years, the headmaster told me I*'d never amout to anything. Since then, I served in the army, I became a board member of a large housing association, and then joined the Town council, becoming the mayor twice. The old headmaster was also on the council and I took great delight in reminding him what he told me. Insults are only words, they cannot hurt you if you just get on with your life.

Best Answer

when my Fugly, ghetto, a** sis-in-law said..thats nasty, just like your race. my boys were there & heard too. shes black, me, white. I get it, she has only lived in the ghetto, knows only people from the ghetto. Its the only life she knows.... she really needs to GET OUT more!!

Best Answer

"You're really...ugly." Some little boy that I didn't even know said it. It hurts because the truth springs from the mouth of babes. D:

Best Answer

'Kill yourself. You're too worthless for anyone to do it for you. You're just wasting the earth's supplies. ******* moronic ****."

Best Answer

I was told to kill myself because I was a " Worthless 5lut who couldn't keep my life together".

Best Answer

sorry about that one the answers here are slowly getting me depressed! ):

Best Answer

Sorry if I made you feel that way.

Best Answer

Just can't share it here , but i will say this . They are only alive ,because i allow it to be so. Stupid bastards are too obtuse to realize just how quick that can change. Lucky for them ,that they are not worth doing time over . Better hope that societal fabric never breaks down though.

Best Answer

an eper once called me a dip **** and that i was as funny as a<br />
********* at a childrens party.

Best Answer

That I am ugly looking........ (that kinda hurt in a childish way...it was like a kinda incoming missile that took all my defenses down briefly..... )

Best Answer

That I wasted the best years of my life working to succeed at college, grad school, and my career. ( this is coming from someone who I gave a job to, who is a lazy alcoholic) Yet, now I can choose my own hours, and do what I want, and can pay all my bills. While he chose to be lazy, lives off social security, and can't pay the roof over his head. Some people never cease to amaze me.

Best Answer

Inspiring

Best Answer

When when I tell the truth about what is really goin on in nations and I become a joke in town,I believes they just scare hell of the truth I know and the mistaken they have made destroying good nations

Best Answer

I was told that I was a fat, disgusting piece of **** who would never be loved and should actually kill myself instead of cutting because I would be doing the world a favor and I am not worthy of living.

Best Answer

i'm stupid and won't amount to anything

Best Answer

tell me that i dress in high class suits ( i work in high class office ) n must dress down in trackies

Best Answer

"mum's ***"

Best Answer

Hope u get fingered by Wolverine -_____-

Best Answer