I like NPR news on radio - 'All Things Considered'... CNN sometimes.. I wish there were more true fact jornalists and less 'commentarists'.
ILustKarl ILustKarl 36-40, F 14 Answers Jan 3, 2009

I have listened to Chris Wallace and Bret Baier on Fox, and have

found them to be impartial as well as very probing. Bob Woodward is also intent on being impartial.

Best Answer

In the UK all the TV news bends over backwards to be fair to everyone. The papers, not so much.

If you live in the US, I guess CNN.

Best Answer

cnn

Best Answer

That local channels.

Best Answer

you gotta include The Times UK website, which is quite simply the best.

Best Answer

It depends on your definition of unbalanced and neutral. Your neutral news source could be seen to me as being very right-wing. Or vice versa.

Everyone views the world through their own filters, even the reporters and newsgathering organizations.

For me, I use a variety of news outlets then form my own opinions.

Best Answer

There is no impartial news.

Best Answer

Its all about gathering your own information from a couple of sources and still coming up with your own thoughts about it. Information is just that, but make sure to really think it through as you read and come up with your own conclusions too......

Best Answer

The Onion.

Best Answer

In response to cyberkitty - "In the UK all the TV news bends over backwards to be fair to everyone. The papers, not so much" - let me just say - this is complete hogwash. The BBC along with most TV-radio-press is an unremitting propaganda machine with a very pronounced bias. They are all pro-UN, pro-EU, pro-Mass-Immigration, pro-Multiculturalism, pro-Diversity and unashamedly anti-British. Of course they tell us they are impartial - what else would you expect?

Best Answer