ToiledAraignee ToiledAraignee 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

in one word... Jesus

Best Answer

He was a good rabbi, a kabbalist, did you know? Saul/Paul of Tarsus made a religion from him!

Best Answer

Far more! He's our Creator, the Son of God, resurrected from among the dead, ascended into heaven, returning King of Kings... words don't do Him justice.

Best Answer

i'm mostly harmless

Best Answer

I'm open-minded, but not to the point of stupidity. I try to be as logical as possible. I cannot accept people who are illogical in their thoughts.

Best Answer

One man's illogical is another's inspiration, its all relative isn't it?

Best Answer

Not logic. That's why I love it. Inspiration can be, and indeed usually is, logical. I don't mean being like a computer, I mean being intelligent, and thinking things out. For instance, when you're having an argument with someone, and they just start flinging insults, you know that you've won, because they are no longer being logical. They let their emotions take over, and allow themselves to be ruled by arrogance, shame, and humiliation. They cannot acquiesce to your way, or think of a logical response, then they lose all dignity in the conversation. Those are the type of people to which I was referring.

Best Answer

Not that I am an alcoholic and a drug addict, but the fact that I am clean, sober and IN RECOVERY, is the most important thing I cal tell you about me....

Best Answer

Commendable. Respect for oneself is where a world of respect starts!

Best Answer

Oh yeah, and did I mention I'm Jewish? I checked your profile mein kind! :)

Best Answer

I have a lot of drive

Best Answer

Any spare tyres?

Best Answer

I'm loyal

Best Answer

Are you American?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

im very nice...but dont try to push me i have a very bad temper...

Best Answer

So it is relative then?

Best Answer

I would say that it is the fact that i am perfect but that would sound really egotistical, so I have to say that it's the fact that to know me is to love me!

Best Answer

Egoism is the root of all that ails us!

Best Answer

I never suffer fools succinctly!

Best Answer

So, you have much to say on the matter?

Best Answer

My middle name is tirade.

Best Answer