enjoy every minute of your life take chances when you must <br />
before you know it you will only have minutes left and that would be a bad time to regret the things you chose to misss out on

Best Answer

I don't know if I should be answering this because I'm only 20 and I'm still learning everyday! However so far I've learned that the most powerful force in the world is you! what I mean is I really believe that we all have the power to shape our own lives, or at lest the general direction of our lives. We choose who we are and choose to become what we want to be.<br />
Another things is, knowledge really is power, without we couldn't even begin to prefomr some of the basic functions of living!<br />
And one final thing is, that race doesn't determin skin color it's the sun!

Best Answer

That loving kindness to all is the answer to all our problems.

Best Answer

What goes around comes around so don't sow you can't reap

Best Answer

to be myself

Best Answer

You never know.

Best Answer

Ignore what anyone tells you, the point of life is it to enjoy it.

Best Answer

the person is smart, but people in general, they are all idiots.<br />
~Rosabelle

Best Answer

For me it's be strong and look after yourself,because you are needed in the world.

Best Answer

1

Best Answer

In every relationship I learn something different about myself. The biggest lesson I learned was right before Christmas 2011. I met a man that I didn't know liked me. He was different I just never put the two of us together as a couple. Anyway, we never became a couple but because I would stop every know and then at his office door to say hello and sometimes say, "your thinking too hard" but not intentionally to get his attention for anything more than just trying to help someone feel better about their day. He ended up taking notice of me and we met out one day. It was different seeing him in the office than outside the office, my mind couldn't have a relationship outside the office because he was #1 at a much higher level than me; #2 so much smarter than me, well read, sophisticated, well rounded; I didn't feel "good enough" for him; #3 we came from two very different cultures. Anyway, my tough lesson is be yourself

Best Answer

dnt do anything/ say u'll regret later....u might live regretting it ur whole life

Best Answer

i meant is as an action...like u argued/ fought/ were mad at ur brother and then he died the next day...u never got to say sorry, u wonder if it wad becaz of his anger (towards u, caz u were mad at each other) that he wasnt watching the road and thats y his life ended

Best Answer

u live regretting that ur whole life

Best Answer

That we all at some point in time die. Live each day to the fullest and pray.

Best Answer

see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil...except for on ep because i don't give a **** here.

Best Answer

life isn't fair, you will never get what you want,playing with fire is cool but painfull.

Best Answer

Trust no one...ever.

Best Answer

Floss. Daily.

Best Answer