pukirahe pukirahe 36-40 22 Answers Jun 29, 2009

Your head. Your brain is THE main organ. Remove it and you're dead. There are pace makers to replace the heart and prostectics to replace missing limbs.

Best Answer

The hand.<br />
What you do is more important than what you feel or think.

Best Answer

Actions speak louder than words : )

Best Answer

there are inter linked to each other .. one is useless without other...

Best Answer

I'm annoyingly logical, so I'm voting for MissJupiters answer!:D

Best Answer

The hand.<br />
Opposable thumbs define us as humans, and enable use to use tools.

Best Answer

your head.. because it determines what you do, what you love and hate, and who you are as a person. As said above, hands and hearts can be replaced. The brain is the most important part of ther nervous system, without it, you couldn't use your hands, and if you were to replace your heart, it wouldn't be your heart. So the brain is most important.

Best Answer

Your mind. Without it, neither your heart nor hand would function properly.

Best Answer

I choose heart,, heart is the engine of our body when it stop beating stop everything and life ends. good luck! :)

Best Answer

Your brain heart and lungs are the most important thing in your body without those three things you would not be alive

Best Answer

heart without heart we cannot love and we can not genarous

Best Answer

The brain and heart are both vital as the heart pumps nutrients to the brain and the brain contains the control mechanism for the heart so you can't have one without the other.

Best Answer

The heart- we are nothing without heart.

Best Answer

the brain: because without it nothing else works or is useful.

Best Answer

One can be "brain-dead" but still the body works; so that demonstrates that perhaps the heart is the most important part of the body - although what use your body could be without a head, I don't know. <br />
I think this is one of those hypothetical questions that is rather stupid in practical terms! Certainly head and heart are essential - or did you mean it in a metaphorical / spiritual sense?

Best Answer

i thought they would surely all be important? without one of them what are we?!

Best Answer

The heart...not as an organ - but as the feeling part of us. Your hands do what is necessary on a day to day basis - but they are controlled by both head and heart. Your head thinks logically - your thoughts are shaped by what society has told you, the lessons you have learned. But your heart - if you can listen to it - tells you how you feel - it is your inner voice - your soul...it knows what is right for you and it knows what your path is...if you are unsure of a decision and you can focus on your heart you will instinctively know what is right for you. Unfortunately society teaches us to not listen to our hearts and to trust our head.

Best Answer

For me most important is Brain because for our everyday Moves we Think it to our minds and also in our Feelings . . And witHout mind How can you survive in this Complicated worLd ?? So for me brain is the most important but talking about heart we can stiLL rePlace it . .

Best Answer