Just finished reading Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton, whats interesting to me is how 12 dumba$$es found this baby killing bit^h not guilty!

Best Answer

"Danger!",it's written everywhere!

Best Answer

That Nick Cannon is in hospital now with a kidney infection =( .....just read that..

Best Answer

That someone applied to build a garage next to this house in 1950. It never got built; I wonder what went wrong? I have lived here for 25 years and I only found out this week!

Best Answer

Iran's statement

Best Answer

Yep thought about that too.The missile statement and the "don't come back in the strait again" comment.

Best Answer

I dont think people are fully aware of how much work, study and planning is done before any nation state makes a statement like that. It represents a power shift that most people are not even aware of.

Best Answer

yeah I am not sure people are aware of how much thought and study goes into nation states making public statements like that. I doubt they said it if they didnt feel they could back it up

Best Answer