thatuglybeth thatuglybeth 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 12 in Community

My elevated sense of empathy.

Best Answer

I hope everybody notice it :)

Best Answer

They do. :)

Best Answer

I'm forgiving.

Best Answer

This is the quality people ask for

Best Answer

I support people, I don't give up on anyone; I'm rooting all the time for the underdog. I want you to know t hat if you feel unwanted or forgotten, that I have not forgotten about you and I want you to live to see total victory in your life.

Best Answer

Thanks. This is so sweet. I have been underdog for all of my life and i think i learn a lot about this life that i start to motivate other person that feels the same way as i do. The hardest part in the society is being forgotten, thanks to people like you fo existing.. I hope you multiply yourself a lot and many many people like me have people like you in life

Best Answer

aw, thank you so much. I feel t hat even if you are the underdog, you can still prosper and go further than even what you consider possible. Our society is brutal, for that I know for sure. So many people hurting and feeling alone, and not enough other people w illing to step in to be supportive and kind. Please don't discredit yourself by calling yourself ugly in your user name; ugly are actions or words meant to contaminate or harm. I see purpose and a need for you in this world. Don't let others knock you down; I've been knocked down repeatedly but I know without doubt I'm here for a purpose greater than the nonsense others want to stay with.

Best Answer

I would like to say thanks to EP because here I gain so many motivations and supportive people that cheer me up. I have been that hideous achiever.. That girl that works behind the screen of everything. I wish i had confidence.. Or good physical feature to begin with.

Best Answer

as soon as you believe with all your heart and soul, that you are worthy, you will start to see your inner beauty come out on the outside. You don't need to be a 10 or have a perfect face. You want real people, with real sincerity towards you, to embrace what you have to offer. Once you find that passion inside you, that fire which doesn't quell, that will help lead you in the direction of your calling in life. You're not hideous. You've just come to believe that. You are a spritual being in a human body; you are not your body, or your face; when we die, our soul lives on; our body dies; we go back to being our true spiritual selves.

Best Answer

i'm not flammable :D

Best Answer

What will set you in fire then?

Best Answer

charlize theron :D of course!

Best Answer

Would give away everything if someone needed it rather than what I need

Best Answer

Ego-less sounds amazing to me. But may sound weak to other people. But keep being you! U r amazing :)

Best Answer