I prefer gifts from the heart, something that my partner puts time and thought into, as I like giving gifts in this manner. What is the most special gift you've ever received on V-Day?
ElleIzMe ElleIzMe 26-30, F 12 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Romance & True Love

When I was in school, kids weren't required to make cards for every student in their class. That meant, if I got one, it was on purpose :) I always loved those...especially the Scooby Doo ones.

Best Answer

I liked those, too. Of course, I was one of those few children who made a card for everyone, friend or not. After a couple of years, everyone started returning the favor and I became quite popular around V-Day. lol

Best Answer

Ah...I'm ashamed to say, I only made a few for my favorite people. But they were always epic :)

Best Answer

Uh, nothing. I am one of the sad few who have never celebrated lol.

Best Answer

Themselves

Best Answer

Time..... This year is the first year in 20 years, with the exception being 2 days after giving birth, that I don't have to work. I am a Florist and its one of the craziest busy days of the year. I have never got to enjoy the day for what it is. I no longer work for that type of shop anymore. So this year I am able to take the day off and so is my husband and we plan to just spend the day together.

Best Answer

flowers teddy bear and note from my marine who is overseas. biggest smile on my face than i've had in my entire life.

Best Answer

Cop didn't show up for court, my "no insurance, no registration" tickets were thrown out. Not the kind of answer your looking for, only memorable February 14 I've ever had

Best Answer

Ex girlfriend had been sick all over the house from heavy drinking when I got home after work. Very precious :(

Best Answer

my son was conceived in feb....

Best Answer

That's what's up. :)

Best Answer

a brand new camaro z28 fully loaded special edition with T tops and IROC engine- arrest me red and gold in color-<br />
Valentines day is sad for me now cuz my mom died on Valentines day : (

Best Answer

Wow. That's an awesome gift! And I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. :(

Best Answer

it was from my hubby- I needed a new car mine had just died and went to the junk yard. it was an awesome day!

Best Answer

Was always partial to the homemade gifts my kids brought home from school. Precious, indeed.

Best Answer

I love those, too, although mine come home with homemade gifts every week. lol

Best Answer

i never get gifts on valentine's day

Best Answer

Giving gifts is better, anyway. ;) And they shouldn't be reserved for your significant other, but given to anyone who is special to you.

Best Answer