israel is the most racist country in the world
Because it believes that just israel has the right to be
That Jews are God's chosen people and the rest will be her slaves
is it not forbidden to kill the children of Gaza like animals?!

Best Answer

India and Pakistan would be on top.

Best Answer

India? How so?

Best Answer

Well, I could name dozen of examples that are practiced in the different provinces (including not only the religious prejudice but racism involved in the Islamic/Hindu hatred) but one of the worse is the treatment and attacks on the Bihari.

Best Answer

Spain?

Best Answer

Believe it or not, not the US. We think we're pretty racist here, but I'm pretty confident that certain other places are even more so. My money is on an asian nation, but that's just a guess. Could be a middle eastern nation as well...or Russia. Hmmm....

Best Answer

USA

Best Answer

Good question. Probably North Korea.

Best Answer

America is getting confused.

Best Answer

Isnt america not racist to asians?

Best Answer

The United States, If it has wheels, we will racist.

Best Answer

i wouldve said s africa, but now i say n korea & malaysia

Best Answer

Why korea and malaysia?

Best Answer

well n korea hate everyone dont they?

malaysia i lived there for 10 years & when i applied for jobs the ones who bothered answering me all i got was we only want local or we only want chinese

Best Answer

Gosh thats so racist

Best Answer

Arabic countries. I mean they hate females.

Best Answer

From where you got this information!!
never believe false media

Best Answer

USA?

Best Answer

Why USA?

Best Answer

Maybe it's not true.
But there are many Americans who dislike people who are of other religions (e.g, posing Muslims as terrorists) an other races. If you are a Christian with white skin living in the US you are likely to get accepted. Some places and people are really open minded, but not all!

Best Answer

Yes! I believe that. Why cant racism be just eliminated permanently in the world that we have to accept each other because we are all Gods creation

Best Answer

I agree. Despite religion, race and whatnot, we should all live together and celebrate the diversity rather than judging people based upon it.

Best Answer

And i dont believe whites will always excel in the world. All races can excel and not just whites

Best Answer

Yes! Exactly! Anyone and everyone can make a change.

Best Answer