You look fine.

Best Answer

Rofl. (With the right premise that is a Great punch-line!)Why would you lie about that?

Best Answer

1- we needed to leave.
2- she would whine about me being mean
3- we needed to leave

Best Answer

Sooo~ ambiguously funny... I want to take this in like 3 or 4 directions. We should write a sitcom. :p ?

Best Answer

I think the lie's that we are caught in are trivial in comparison to the truth's that we have told.

Best Answer

I reversed those already. I know exactly why I lied to date and I only reverse the lie if I find out they are a better friend than enemy. If you think for a second there are no good enemies, you are wasting your time with the likes of me and I will always be your enemy.

Best Answer

So complex...I'll work backwards: 1. There are no 'good' enemies? I have to say "False". 2. A lie will always = the enemy, while the Truth will always = a friend. 3. Reversed what?... I can contemplate this from several perspectives, but how would you alter (reverse) my question?

Best Answer

Well, unfortunately, your position is logically flawed and will crumble quickly. Just have patience with me, because we are friends if you give it a chance and I'm only a proponent of the truth. One, no person has enough mental capacity to behold the truth. Even if the truth is finite, the finite truth is bigger than what our minds hold. Once you understand that simple truth, you will understand that all people (yes, you and I both) have to take a guess as to just how much truth is out there. Now you really can disseminate good from evil. You see, if you think absolute truth is finite, your best strategy is evil. But let's face it, you and I have faith the absolute truth is infinite, and we figure our best path is that of good. Now, given this insight, it's okay for me to lie to those that think absolute truth is finite, because they want to use me to their end and it's okay to tell the truth to those that believe absolute truth is infinite, because we just want to be on a good path to living every bit of it we can.

Best Answer

I shall be patient.
I see what you mean by it being acceptable for you and I to "lie to those that think absolute truth is finite". I suppose I choose to neither lie nor reveal the truth, but subtly hint at it. Ernest Hemingway says that "If you leave out important things or events that you know about, the story is strengthened. If you leave or skip something because you do not know it, the story will be worthless. The test of any story is how very good the stuff that you, not your editors, omit."

Best Answer

I'm at the phase of my life I make no apology for who I am and have no issues if you care to try to destroy what I am. I have no issues trying to destroy my enemies. Considering society has hired me to destroy theirs, and given I rejected the opportunity to continue doing so, I have no issue killing my enemies. If you feel this is presumptuous, I guess I have to ask, why did you hire me to kill in your defense in the first place? If you think you made a mistake, I would further ask, why do you think you are not worth fighting for? I think you are worth fighting for. I only quit your military when I discovered they were fighting for money and not you. Does that bother you?

Best Answer

This is difficult because I think I'm agreeing with you the majority of the time and merely asking for clarification at other times.... your questions do Not bother me because, believe it or not, I comprehend what you're saying despite being born in '92. I comprehend that War = Money, and, that the US wants to be the bully of the world.

Best Answer

Indigent, take pause and examine the truth. The U.S. is a political feudal entity that does not own itself. Look at the money ledger if you have doubt to my statement. The U.S. peasants (peasant = a person who thinks they own money to someone whether it be for their house, rent, car, car rental, credit card, drugs, or whatever) do not pay enough to pay off those that the U.S. government owes. The true landlords of today's world are past the governments with their elected officials that only take office if they have corporate sponsorship to run their campaigns. Our true landlords are made of greed and we desire and respect them (generalization, of course, you and I dare think differently) by and large. The peasants do what their king bids them. Two have risen against the kings in the past. I'll name them despite how disappointing the answers are. Hitler and Napoleon led the two great revolts against landlords in human feudalism. They both died trying. The reason they died is because the landlords were more vile than they were. That disturbs me. Does it disturb you?

Best Answer

hmmm... I respect what you have to offer; I do not doubt the foundation of your opinions. However, I disagree with both Hitler and Napoleon's tactics - and to discredit every other individual, no matter how insignificant their efforts - that have opposed the kings of the past isn't something I can do.

Best Answer

The U.S. is not the bully of the world. All you have to do is look at the exchange rate of the U.S dollar vs. the Canadian, Australian, and European dollar to understand the U.S. is not the high feudal kingdom you have been tricked into believing it is. In fact, China is on the list of debt holders of the U.S. government. The halls of landlordship and feudal power extend past our governments, and being human, lack any kind of perfections or elegance to their control over us. Just look at past feudal history. We have learned, but failed to evolve. We call ourselves intelligent, but fail to understand good and evil are real outside of ourselves. It looks silly, but it isn't.

Best Answer

I meant 'bully' in a military-sense. And I'm not going to argue about cultures or races. In my opinion, it's just rich people and poor people (and there are a LOT more of us.)

Best Answer

Well, you can't be rich until you make at least a 1,000 or more poorer. It has been psychologically proven that the magic number is very near 1,000. Turns out, that fact makes Jesus incredibly wise considering he was born about 2,000 years before that was proven. Now, there are a lot of nuclear weapons. They point at each other. The true contention that matters is the individual members of the ruling landlord committees. They know they can travel wherever they like based on their wealth. They make sure the nukes point at the places that keep us peasants most in fear of each other no?

Best Answer

Most likely. (I dont agree with this magic number - jesus correlation tho. Wouldn't this 'magic number change depending on the population density?.... nevermind.) I'll just say look into Jacque Fresco. And, Ron Paul 2012!

Best Answer

Actually, it's a known fact that to be rich, 1,000 or more people have to think you are better than they are.

Best Answer