DAVEY200011 DAVEY200011 41-45, M 20 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Hobbies

I've owned 2 Toyotas, 3 Hondas, several Fords, several GM cars and two Dodges. The worst of the Japanese brand cars has been better than the best of the big three from Detroit.

Best Answer

My Maxima and my Pathfinder....I will probably buy another Nissan.

Best Answer

Most of my cars have been Japanese - Honda, Toyota, Mazda. Also tried Volvo. I do not buy American cars. I currently have 2 Toyotas and am very pleased with their performance, longevity, and minimal maintenance and wouldn't hesitate to buy another in the future.

Best Answer

Pajero ( shogun )<br />
Retired it to the fields last year, but its 25 years old, it's done well.

Best Answer

Subaru's. More than 1.

Best Answer

A 1981 280ZX. All I ever did was put gas in it and change the oil. Still have it.

Best Answer

Nice motor I had a Datsun many years ago parts were so expensive then so always had Ford up to now

Best Answer

The best in-line six engine ever produced! Good for 300-350,000 miles if you took care of it. Mine only has around 150,000 in kilometers and miles. (Miles put together). Bought it in Japan years ago and brought it back. Steering is on the right. Has sat in the garage for the past 10 years, it needs some work to put her back on the road. I'll do that after I retire. Used to get a lot of strange looks while drivng it. Loved it.

Best Answer

Dodge Ram van

Best Answer

I've driven the same BMW for 6 years with no problem. Always thought German engineering was the best.

Best Answer

Vauxhalls Ive had loads of different cars but theyve always been reliable Fords have always been total crap

Best Answer

Never owned a Vauxhall dont think I ever would just no appeal to me

Best Answer

I like my one lol and all the Fords Ive had have borke down or rusted out o_0

Best Answer

Yes mine has rusted ;-(

Best Answer

Me neither but the annual MOT test is proving expensive, suspension, a steering rack brake discs etc

Best Answer

The most reliable to me are Nissan, Toyota and Honda. The only drawbacks to them in the States is that parts are more expensive than for domestic vehicles. But they don't need to be worked on nearly as often. :)

Best Answer

No opinion on Suzuki I like the Swift think it has toyota chain driven engine &amp; Diahatsu

Best Answer

Ah err......yeah i would go along with that.

Best Answer

05 jetta

Best Answer

Yes I like a car that sounds solid when you close the door, my Ford sounds tinny in comparison

Best Answer

Japanese are really reliable. I'd say the most reliable are VWs though. I see 50s bugs and buses running everyday. My most reliable vehicles have been Dodge and Mopars though. My truck beat every other truck for work and gas mileage hands down. And I love my 72 Dart

Best Answer

72 Plymouth 318 V8

Best Answer