Example: My current roommate told all of our coworkers that I shaved her cats neck. She was angry that we asked her to move out. The cat's neck fur fell out due to our roommate putting 4 flea treatments on her in one week. The flea treatments say use one a month. She refuses to even consider that she caused it. ( She is 25 years old.)
velleity velleity 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

1=That I sell drugs of every kind to anyone and everyone. 2=That I have bought prostitutes to get laid. 3=That I am gay.

All of these allegations came from a co-worker who secretly just wanted me all along while I was busy dating his smoking hot friend that he introduced me to when I started the place!(I married her just recently! =D)

It strikes me as hysterical that HE is an openly gay man who just turned 21.

I do in fact peddle a "few" wares from time to time. I have paid for sex twice. (I was 18 and in the Red Light District of Amsterdam) I also may like to have a finger stuck up my *** every now and again when I am feeling squirrelly... I am, however, straight.

Two outta three ain't bad on his part I guess. I feel like some work place rumor mills take me back in time to that one place in life, what was it called again? Oh yeah! Now I remember. High School. Some people will never grow up.

Best Answer

When I first came out of the closet, he ladies at the church I attended, told everyone to keep their kids away from me because I was a child molester. Like being gay means I sexually abuse children. WTF is wrong with our world?

Best Answer

I have no room in my life for people like that, especially when a parent is spreading their ignorance to their children.

Best Answer

It hurt like hell at the time, but now I understand that it's their own ignorance. Religious people tend to box themselves in so tightly that can't see the pain they cause others through their ignorance. Hopefully one day they will know what it means to have God's Love!

Best Answer

1) I threatened to kill them 2) I'm an old man 3) I'm an unfit mother 4) I was harassing them.....all this coming from a middle aged (crazy) woman.

Best Answer

That I was sleeping with a co-worker...she is in her 50's and it was a total lie.

Best Answer

Oh Oh Oh! Someone told someone else, that I dropped out of college, because I was pregnant. 1) Never even attempted to go to college. 2) I've never been pregnant. She was 32 years old at the time.

Best Answer

I think you have mine beat, that is ridiculous! Ty!

Best Answer

when I was in High School, people said I worshiped the devil...because I wore Motlley Crue, and other rock band tee shirts...I was called Satan's little helper...I am guessing the ages were around 15-17...

Best Answer

A schoolmate spread the words by saying I am the cause of her relationship failure. She is 32 that time (can't remember). Now, I'm happier without her & others to believe. Truth speaks louder in timely fashion.

Best Answer

Agreed, people that spread lies and people who instantly believe them aren't worth keeping around.

Best Answer

Those rumors never reach me ;-)

xW

Best Answer