That men are sexually superior....

Best Answer

teehee

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

That the Earth is round. Can you imagine?!

Best Answer

That Dinosaurs died out 6 thousand years ago in a great flood.

Best Answer

That somehow the big bang happened without a creator (where did all that stuff come from), that life formed by 'accident' into millions of specialized species with a biological intelligence for adaption that came from 'nowhere'. Oh and if a chemical reaction started life why cant we replicate it. I do think its possible that species developed over time, but with the help of a creator, not on their own.

Best Answer

When I am suddenly caught by the perfection of things around me, the sky, a flower, an ant, I have an extremely difficult time believing it all just kinda happened without a design. It's too perfect. We humans are the only thing that mess with the balance.

Best Answer

Couldnt have said it bettter Lucy.

Best Answer

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I do believe we will all meet our creator one day - when we do, it might not be such an pleasant experience for unbelievers. Anyway, thats another story.

Best Answer

big-bang theorey.

Best Answer

Scientology is a pretty big one...but most "scientific theories" ba<x>sed on religious logic are ridiculous.

Best Answer

What goes up must come down.

Best Answer

We went to the moon

Best Answer