QueenAwesomePants QueenAwesomePants 36-40, F 13 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

She set up a weekend away, and gave herself totally to me for a weekend.

Best Answer

Not too exciting of a story from me...

One day my girlfriend and I were just sitting there at lunch and then we just looked at each other for 5 minutes ( in a loving way) and then we kissed. It was the first time I had kissed her, and it was just great.

Best Answer

We were in the back of his car having sex and I looked in his eyes and he looked back and we kissed. I started crying because I felt so passionate and "loved" him so much. He whispered to me "I love you, nothing will ever happen to us." Ah to bad he's my ex.

Best Answer

No one has ever done anything like that for me.

Best Answer

Never? Well maybe it's coming soon for you :)

Best Answer

Yeah, maybe.

Best Answer

After high school, I left to travel for awhile in Asia. I had been with my gf from HS for about 2 years and it was hard to leave. She decided to go be a volunteer in New Zealand. We were both pretty broke, and after around six months I went home. She came back three months later but she had spent the last entire month working on a farm so she could buy me this really expensive Australian oilskin coat. I couldn't believe it. I had got her a cheap handmade necklace.

My parents were always so cheap even though they had money so I felt so loved when she gave me that coat.

Best Answer

In a conversation with my lover, I had mentioned that I wanted to see him in a tuxedo again. I find a man extremely desirable and attractive dressed in one. I had seen him in one once before when he was conducting an orchestra. Well, one day when I arrived at his house, I knocked on the door. it opened slowly and he was dressed in his tux. It took my breath away. He dressed that way for ME. I had mentioned that desire about 6 months before. Most important to me was that he listened, heard me, remembered, and followed through.

Best Answer

I had a shoulder totally reconstructed through surgery, and the day I came home from the surgical center the lady I was dating at the time. Came over to my home and with things to cook a meal for us. I was happy and dopey at the same time. She helped me get comfortable on my couch, and said she would cook for us after getting things from her car and not to move or to try and help her. She came in and out of the house a few times as I dozed on and off. A little while later I was awakened by he in heels and a naughty nurse outfit with a tasty dinner cooked, and at least a sponge bath planned for after dinner! That was the most romantic and hot thing to ever happen for me.

Best Answer

Remembered something that I had told her I wanted to do, and she made it happen. I will never forget that and hope to repay the act of kindness one day.

Best Answer

hasn't happened yet

Best Answer

Got undressed.....teehee

Best Answer

She paid for dinner.

Best Answer

well,the guy fi**ered me,but i guess that's normal for a girl my age

Best Answer

Go away

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

No, not you love, that was the romantic thing! It worked for me because he was getting on my last nerve....

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer