i kissed her the whole afternoon on a Valentines day. i caught her hair while i kissed her and burried my face in her her blond hair. enjoying her smell.

Best Answer

Nice, you did it TO her, what about FOR her? ;-)

Best Answer

IT IS UR STORY ONLY BABY!

Best Answer

hug him from his back when he's crying or sad

Best Answer

Wow! I like men with a feminine side. That must really sooth him!!!!

Best Answer

yeap ;)

Best Answer

take good care of her when she was sick.hehe.

Best Answer

Fantastic! Did you take her out after she recovered? ;-)

Best Answer

back in the day i when i was even more naiive, for valentines day i made him a home made card with pics of stuff he liked, i put love poems in it that i wrote myself and made it all cute and everything. then i made him some chocolate covered strawberries and bought a plushie of two frogs kissing. needless to say he didnt do anything for me that valentines day. needless to say it made me feel like dirt

Best Answer

@endofseptember, i totally get you! I did something close to that for my ex. I made him his favourite dish, while naked..hahahaha... he found me cooking and, needless to say, i had to suspend the cooking for a while. I also bought him card with a very romantic message and his favourite wine. Guess what? He didn't get me anything!! :-(

Best Answer

yeah, its all about take take take for them i guess =(

Best Answer

For majority, that's their motto, especially when they know in their hearts they aren't going anywhere with you, you are just a 'pass time' for them.

Best Answer