I was hiding under your porch because I love you.

Best Answer

As a surprise for his birthday I took him to a bed and breakfast and had a weekend planned of offbeat activities that he loved. He's very "outdoorsy" so I took him to a bird sanctuary and we helped tag birds during migration. We also went to a roller derby which was very exciting and fun. I found a beautiful restaurant and a small chocolatier nearby and we explored the little town we were in. Plus the sex was amazing.

Best Answer

I had a guy travel 600 miles to see me in the winter, in a motorcycle. That's the one that got away

Best Answer

I nearly drank myself to death and wound up in the hospital when i found out the only man I thought I'd ever loved got engaged. The idea of living without him. Of coarse no one knew why I got so wasted. It's my darkest secret. Not happy romantic, but yes- romantic.

Best Answer

something happy. One time I surprised my boyfriend at work with his favorite food from his favorite restaurant and a desert before his lunch break.

Best Answer

We were shopping at a grocery store and the woman working the deli counter asked me if she could help me. I stood up straight and raised my voice, pointed to my wife and said " That is my wife. I have everything I need thank you" About 10 people were looking at us, several were smiling, a couple were sort of giggling. My wife came over and hit me.

Best Answer

Made love to girl i never saw before on a rocky beach

Best Answer

I am of the ones who thinks that baking food for hungry ladies at 3h am is kinda romantic...<br />
I may be wrong

Best Answer

I gave her a huge pink frosted gourmet cookie with a note saying, "You can eat cookies in my bed anytime." Pretty corny

Best Answer

Had a picnic on the beach in the summer and slept under the stars with one really beautiful girl...

Best Answer