kissing under an umbrella in the rain

Best Answer

yea we had that. Was very sexy cos we still got wet but we carried on kissing. There's something about being intimate under the rain ..it feels good.

Best Answer

Too many things to remember...we were the corniest couple ever, did the most romantic things for each other every other day. I would have to say the most romantic thing though was our first Valentines day, because it was something very special to her. She did not ask for anything, but a few months before when we first started dating we had a conversation and she told me she never had a Valentine before and she always dreamt of someone asking her in a special way. Well I thought what better thing to do then surprise her on Valentines day and ask her in a special way? So she LOVES chocolates, flowers etc. all the girly stuff you can mention, she loves. I went out and bought 2 large bags of Hershey's kisses, a teddy bear, 13 roses and a pearl necklace (Pearls are her favorite jewelry). Well I went home, and got prepared at home. I took one of the 13 roses and drove to pick her up. Gave her the rose and told her I had something planned for her, to come with me. We get back to my place, I have her close her eyes and come into my room. I had the room arranged with candles, and on the floor spelled out in chocolate was "Will you be my valentine?" With the Teddy bear and jewelry box inside a heart made of hershey's kisses, and the bear was holding the dozen roses. Needless to say she broke down in tears and jumped into my arms....Was one of the best moments of my life, knowing how happy it made her knowing how hard I tried.

Best Answer

According to the women, I have dated, writing love poems for them is at the top of the list.

Best Answer

i would have to say it was for my late wifes 40 th birthday party ~ i took her on a evening cruise , and shared a candle lit dinner for two in a heart shaped glass enclosed booth we were surrounded by a glowing fireplace tto view and the booth was decorated with red and white colored lights and soft romantic music playing , we then fed eachother chocolate covered strawberries that we hand dipped !

Best Answer

Took my wife to Paris for Valentine's Day. I surprised her to the extent of buying her wardrobe and packing for her, making sure I had her passport, picking her up after work and driving her straight to the airport without letting her know where we were going until she got to the boarding gate. We had a wonderful time in Paris. <br />
The problem is that the bar is set pretty high now. I hope she doesn't expect that type of surprise too often.

Best Answer

amazing. If i could afford it i would do that as well. Little suprises are good as well, doesn't always have to be extravagant so don't worry about the bar.

Best Answer

while on one f my hikiing trips a complete stranger cam up to me told me i reminded him of one of the wild flowers growing on the trail, untamed, delecate, and outstanding ... he asked me to walk with him ... problem was my boyfriend at the time who was walking behind me , didnt like it..... too bad the boyfriend didnt last long after that and i wondered what ever happend to him ....:)

Best Answer

lol. I would borrow that line but it sounds soooo cheeeesy. Def need to try it on the gf! She'd probably laugh at my face.

Best Answer

sometimes cheesy is good, and i am a die hard romantic

Best Answer

yea my ex was the same. My lines always worked on her. The current one just laughs at em. Still love her tho so its all good.

Best Answer

Pearl necklace

Best Answer

A dude said I had pretty hair, thats as as romantic as it got lol.

Best Answer