Anything. It could be an email you received. It can be a subject or topic that was discussed in one of the forums. Or it could be a presented story or group that is here at The Project. In case you are wondering, for me. It had something to do about a girl watching a close relative have s@x and her joining in. Simply disgusting. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 14 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

A few things way too disgusting and disturbing to mention, much less remember

Best Answer

Men looking to have another guy sleep with their wife drop my jaw.

Best Answer

Yeah. That one is popular around here.

Best Answer

I guess they like to guess what the next baby will look like.

Best Answer

Was looking around the groups and saw one where a few guys were talking about their "barn yard" conquests.

Best Answer

The price of the tokens.

Best Answer

Ppl and animals. I just don't think I'll ever get use to ppl doing that. It's wrong people!!!

Best Answer

A user accusing me of being g@y and being sOd0mized by Obama, just because we disagreed on politics.

Best Answer

Wow. Sounded like a loose cannon. =)

Best Answer

Yup no doubt about that one hahaha

Best Answer

Someone asked a question mentioning something someone in the kkk said and bunch of morons started calling the guy a racist, just out of the blue, had to be one of the most shocking things I've seen on here, they guy just bought it up to see what people would think and all of a sudden there were these weirdos screaming racist, <br />
hat was shocking was there were a lot of them I don't think they were trolls because their were so many and they seemed to actually believe it.

Best Answer

Not exactly one shocking thing, but I'm surprised at the lack of fortitude in the young with the number of self-cutters and/or the "woe is me" suicide references.

Best Answer

Yeah I read that one a couple of months ago. Although nothing ever shocks me or at least nothing has for at least three decades, I though that one was bad as well.

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

Hmmm? I thought you would have had a more intelligent reply than hmmm for me.

Best Answer

Whatever. =)

Best Answer

I keep an open mind when on EP, so anything can happen. If I find it offensive, then I stay away from it.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer