Questionator Questionator 26-30 509 Answers Jun 24 in Community

Question of the Day

I touched something that is worth 4 million dollars

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

O.o why the hell didn't you take it?

Best Answer

Don't wash your hands. Let it linger. lol

Best Answer

Dang! Best answer, that's crazy!

Best Answer

Don't you do that every day and more though? The pavement, the road, the floor... add them all together.

Best Answer

I know what it was :D

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Tell tell tell what you touched!

Best Answer

And I'll bet she slapped your face!

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

That was hilarious!

Best Answer

I graduated from University!! (;

Best Answer

Well done =)

Best Answer

Awesome! Great job!!!! ...:-))

Best Answer

Unexpectedly?

Best Answer

I got asked to move to Hawaii

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Goooo

Best Answer

I'm contemplating it.

Best Answer

Could I fit in your suitcase?

Please add me guys to your circle

Best Answer

waaooooo! Enjoy!

Best Answer

I fell in love

Best Answer

Funny,I just fell out of it.

Best Answer

Wish I could fall out if it

Best Answer

Love is a wonderful thing. If indeed you wish you can fall out of it, then, something must be wrong. It's good it's only a "wish"

Best Answer

I feel like pressing my fingers all over the god damn keyboard and write whatever gibberish comes out of it, but it would be such a waste of human resource , now wouldn't it? It is this realization that makes me sick every time i start doing something only to find out that it is insignificant as to what i may get out of it. This realization sickens me and is the most unexpected thing that happened to me this week.

Best Answer

so instead you decided to waste your own vast human resources by by bickering on here and showing us your backside...Right on brother! I am sure you have so much to offer the world!

Best Answer

It's a phase it will pass on, it has to. Btw you put some thought over choosing that name of yours.

Best Answer

Focus on doing things for others; I assure you, it won't feel insignificant.

Best Answer

Check out this post to add more richness to your life. http://www.kamazooie.com/profiles/blogs/the-majic-of-presence

Best Answer

Thanks Brian :)

Best Answer

i found experience project.com

Best Answer

On Saturday night my fiancee and I invited a female friend of ours round for drinks. Now just for a bit of background information I am bisexual and my fiancee is what I can only call bi curious, as she has not actually been with another woman. Anyway, after quite a few drinks I realised that our friend, who was cuddled upto us on the sofa, was fondling my fiancée's boobs. Shortly after that she looked up at her and started kissing my missus. Long story short, they were soon both naked, as was I, and we had a great time ******* each other. We ended the night in bed, where all three of us slept together. In the morning there was no awkwardness and when my fiancee and I talked about it she said it was a complete surprise, but lots of fun and she'd love to do it again. I told her that if she wanted to hook up with our friend on her own that was cool with me, to which she replied that it was ok for me too also, as long as we told each other first. What a fantastic situation I now find myself in. In fact our friend, who is very happy with the whole arrangement, is coming over later today. Here's to more fun and games.

Best Answer

Wondering how you would feel if it was a guy friend who was over and that happened?

Best Answer

Are you aware that this lifestyle is immoral and against God’s will for your life? I am not judging you; I am making you aware of it in case you don’t know. Many people think it’s OK to live anyway it pleases them and that God doesn’t care about sexual immorality. The Bible clearly states that fornicators will not enter into the Kingdom of heaven. Please, consider this seriously. Life is very short but eternity lasts forever.

Best Answer

Marriage is difficult and sexual intimacy with your spouse is very important. Be careful that the excitement of something new and different does not disrupt your ability to build that bond. Make sure that you both go into this with eyes wide open.

Best Answer

yea for you! u lucky bastard!

Best Answer

met a very handsome guy and I realized I can never think straight ......lolz

Best Answer

Shifted to new own house :)

Best Answer

I FINISHED filing my state and federal taxes for 09,10, 11, 12, and 13. Not entirely unexpected on my part, but it has taken me long enough to get it done.

Best Answer

Hopefully you'll get some cash back.

Best Answer

Oh no. The reason it took me so long to file 'em is because of the thousands of dollars I owe, federal and state.

Best Answer

i still owe for all those years and 08, but only 600 for 12, have to also pull my head out and get 13 done, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh!

Best Answer

For those years, I owe about 13,500 (not counting late filing penalties, and interest) but I worked out a $100 / month payment plan, along with the $150 / a month payment plan I'm on with the State.

Best Answer

I finally confronted an old friend for taking out friendship for granted all the time

Best Answer

My 3 month old kitten started playing fetch! Hooray :)

Best Answer

I kissed my mirror, and I liked it.

Best Answer

I actually watched (and got into) a couple World Cup matches. I've always disliked the game, it just wasn't me. And yes I'm American, so it makes some sense.

Best Answer

I found a ps2 in the gamestop dumpster, don't judge me I like dumpster diving in gamestops dumpster because I find valuable things there. Hey it works!

Best Answer

Good for you claim it

Best Answer

All the power to you. Not my thing personally, but I don't like letting things go to waist that can have a new "life" either.

Best Answer

I met the love of my life

Best Answer

Don't celebrate yet.

Best Answer

Don't listen to Azogini. Enjoy every moment, you may be fortunate enough to have many loves in your life. Never ever take love for granted!

Best Answer

thankyou!! haha, I am enjoying it indeed.. To the fullest, tho.. And it's been amazing <3 cheers, love xx

Best Answer

I sprang my ankle.

Best Answer

Meeting genuine people here on EP! <3

Best Answer

I've been losing sleep on how to explain properly the birds and the bee thing only to find out the child already knows, courtesy of the dark side of the internet.

Best Answer

I made a friend.

Best Answer