AreYouMadCool AreYouMadCool 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 4 in EP

$1.96

Best Answer

$250ish

Best Answer

Nothing, but then I don't have a lot of money for non-essentials at the moment and I live with an amazing artist who will paint for me for free -- unless she ends up too busy selling her stuff.

Best Answer

Depends.....Paintings are a desired ba<x>sed value....<br />
You might even say Gold is too....The more someone wants it, the more they'll pay...<br />
A Van Gogh is valued at $10,000....(so says who?) - To me? Pfft....10 bucks

Best Answer

This is what makes pricing my work so hard. @-@ I feel terrible asking for $600 a piece.

Best Answer

£300 would be my limit

Best Answer

The price that I am able to pay.

Best Answer

A hundred dollars.

Best Answer

I paid $179.00 plus tax, and it was just a 32" x 16" limited "print", and it took me 3 days to convince myself to spend it. It was at an inventory clearance sale marked down from $325.00, I'd just gotten a small settlement, and I figured for just ONCE in my life I'd buy something just because, just for me. You'd have to know me to understand how "rare" that is. Plus, I was raising twins and a grandaughter at the time....nuff said as for finances..... ; )

Best Answer