Could be irl or on EP. Why did you enjoy their company?
5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 8 Answers Mar 20 in Community

Well she is on EP so i will not say her name :D

Best Answer

i was wondering and .. if we had been in another era i would had never met him.. i bless the internet this time. i believe you can find your other half online ....or maybe its all in destinys hands .

Best Answer

I did meet the woman i loved the most in all the world online. I bever felt so close to anyone as i did to her. She was a wonderful woman full of genuine love and compassion. I am happy i spent some time with her. :))

Best Answer

and what happened? you split?

Best Answer

Ha lets just say i was friend zoned.. It was a very very close friend zone and we talked about deep and meaningful things, but in the end it was not meant to be. That happens in life sometimes. There is no rhyme of reasons. It just was not meant to be.

Best Answer

Hunter:)

Best Answer

A guy who brought my camera... It had been a long time since I had some ones company other than my partners and it was refreshing to have a conversation with a complete random face to face.

Best Answer

I'll keep my shades up for u

Best Answer

That girl who's waiting for the green tea flavoured kitkat. Such a shame I can't recall the username.

Best Answer

A new friend, an EP member hooked me up with her grandmother who is not able to walk and we are chatting, she is 93 and kicking ,, I'm almost 70. Her mail makes me smile.

Best Answer

A volunteer at work,pops into visit one of the residents,i won't mention their name.

Best Answer

john, he is from south carolina .. he might be my soulmate , a the second day we felt we already knew each other since always.. maybe in our past lives its amazing we met thank you instagram i never felt more companied less lonely ... we are too alike

Best Answer