My friend projectile vomit all over the walls after a party.

Best Answer

YUCK!

Best Answer

I know.... :o

Best Answer

a guy stab another guy

Best Answer

Whoa!

Best Answer

That's intense.

Best Answer

yeah my friend and I were leaving an outdoor music festival (saw Tito Puento Jr) back in 1993 and this fight broke out between two guys and one stabbed the other. We just kept walking so as not to get directly involved and went around the corner to find security to let them know what happened

Best Answer

I don't have anything which will meet your standard

Best Answer

I'm with NavyCounselor on this one.

Best Answer

Finding charred bodies after an explosion & fire at a chemical plant. I was 18 or 19 years old at the time.

Best Answer

car accident, suv hit a tree, driver and passenger were not wearing seatbelts, I saw there bodys flying threw the air. they bodies were already so screwed up that I could clearly tell they were already dead. Everything seem to happen in slow motion. that was not the 1st time I have seem death but it really has stuck with me

Best Answer

Positive outcomes, I guess I would say maybe that our lives are but a fleeting moment in time.

Best Answer

wow, I'm so sorry to hear that this happened. Glad you weren't in it.

Best Answer

what was done to my life by others who went along with the lies about me.

Best Answer