Everyone supporting Manchester United.

Best Answer

Everyone supporting Arsenal *COUGH*

Best Answer

Mmmmh, how's the Trophy cabinet? lol

Best Answer

Yeah i'm not going to do this...

Best Answer

I actually have the answer. Our index fingers will be longer and thinner due to our over use of the touch screen in our iGadgets. Our visions will become near sighted, due to our over usage of tiny phone screens.

Best Answer

Something like this?
http://bit.ly/14QM4Yj

Best Answer

That's something happens due to factors, not due to genes. We won't evolve into beings with longer fingers or be born with near-sightedness as survival is not a factor for us anymore. We reproduce regardless. Also, while looking at screens for an extended period of time does strain your eyes, it is not a direct cause, it only increases the potential for you to develop a perceptive fault, but only one that you already have potential for.

Best Answer

Why no hair?

Best Answer

It just seems to be going that way in all honesty.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

Well some MEN can't grow facial hair, some MEN go bald at 22 years old, this all seems peculiar considering that we once had a lot of body hair, these points coupled with the fact that WOMEN strive to have as little body hair as possible, and this is how I've reached my prediction....

Best Answer

I believe the water supply is the culprit in baldness as well as harsh degreasers in cosmetic products.

Best Answer

Evolution has almost stopped. For a fact that learning has stopped being a necessity to keep knowledge. The only step in evolution we can take is a bigger brain capacity, which is useless in the first place as we do not fill even one percent of how much we can remember. <br />
Though, scientist believe that our consciousness, our web of will you may call it, will grow into new conscious senses. Say like, the ability to control your heartbeat, how hard your heart beats. The ability to control your muscles to the fullest. That's the final step, as our consciousness keeps growing, so do the senses we are aware of. Besides that, when survival becomes truly of importance again, we will adapt into newer lifeforms, the Homo Novus.

Best Answer

I've heard plenty that contradicts your points but i'll give you the BA seeing as you took so long to write it. :)

Best Answer

It took me a just a few minutes, not the longest I've done over a post. Though you might've heard plenty of things that might contradict with what I say. I can guarantee that what I say about science is well-researched, I can tell you everything about it in the most detailed form if I have to. There is literally nothing I am not able to debunk when it is not the truth, given the knowledge that I have of the past and the hope that something has not been discovered that contradicts my points regardless. Though something like that may happen I can, again, guarantee you that what I have said about evolution is true. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them.

Best Answer

Retardeness and hypersexuality. There's an inverse relationship between intelligence and breeding and since evolution selects for the best breeders..............

Best Answer

It's a good thing that we defy the norms of evolution and breeding then ;)

Best Answer

I was talking about humans.

Best Answer

As was I

Best Answer

Think your right on about hair

Best Answer

Why is that?

Best Answer

It just seems that hair is time consuming. People have less and less time in their lives and I believe the body will react to unnecessary time consuming items. Maybe I'm an idiot. Just seems logical

Best Answer

De-evolution by the looks of it..

Best Answer