The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me that TRUMPS everything else that anyone has ever given me is... First, God blessing me with my five wonderful children, and my cousin taking me in after I became homeless on the cold, mean streets of NYC. THANK YOU, T.G. !!! IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS, I HOPE YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM NOT GONNA SHOUT OUT YOUR LOCATION, BUT EVERYDAY I THANK GOD FOR YOU BEING SO KIND AND CARING TO ME, Because you could have told me no, and left me out there on those cold streets to freeze up, starve and die but you didn't. I pray God blesses you abundantly!!!

Best Answer

My ex-husband once told me that the world was a better place with me in it. That was the nicest thing he ever said to me, before the divorce of course, hahaha.

Best Answer

Aw thats so sweet :)

Best Answer

its still true, divorce or not.

Best Answer

My grandmother called me the day she passed away, (she knew she was leaving) but she made sure her last words to me were, I love you. I felt honored that I was the last one she wanted to speak with. I adored that woman more than any other.

Best Answer

Wow that's really nice :)

Best Answer

It made the entire grieving process so much easier. I knew she was content and she would stay in my heart forever.

Best Answer

This is really touching.

Best Answer

Just understanding what I am going through, accepting me for me

Best Answer

Because that is what people really want in life is for me to accept them for them. We are not asking to be felt sorry for or anything, but just understand what I am going through and LOVE ME FOR ME!!!!!! Love your post.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

someone said happy birthday to me once

Best Answer

The greatest thing that was ever done for me was that Jesus Christ died on the cross so I could be forgiven of ALL the sinful things I've ever done, WANT to do & will ever do in the future ~ even though I don't deserve it or appreciate it as much as I should!

Best Answer