You smell like Cheese...

Best Answer

If I ever had to be stuck on an island with just one other person it would be you. -my awesome boyfriend XD

Best Answer

My ex husband upon realizing what actually happened to us because he cheated..."You let me go...why did you do that? I'm an idiot."

Best Answer

aww.. :')

Best Answer

Remained very good friends with him...could never get back to "IT" with him though. Will always have love for him...but that type of disloyalty tore me up.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that. why dont you give him a second chance?

Best Answer

Nope...done and over. Remarried a great guy, wouldn't trade him for anything.

Best Answer

wow.. congrats!

Best Answer

-we're best friends.. i will always be there for her when she's in need, but i dont feel the same way when i'm in need. she just ignore me.. then i moved to another school, she felt my lost, no one care for her like i did. she tell me the problems n she said "there's just one thing i want you to know.. i'm lucky to met and know you." i feel like crying that time.<br />
-on EP, hehhee,, "you're not a freak", "you're so sweet", "I know that we don't know each other, but if you need to talk to someone i'll be here and listen to you and maybe i can help you a little too" and "i can talk to you forever if i want to" XD

Best Answer

"you're sweet" a girl said it to me because I always escort her (well I always escort my friends, it's habit of mine) after our class and it was my first hearing that and it made me happy, there's a lot of nice things that people said to me but I can't forgot this one hehe :D

Best Answer

I was dateing this one girl and she broke up with me. I was still madly in love her she asked me back out and i said yes she told me that she can't beleave she was stupid anuff to have to loose every thing before she saw what she had.

Best Answer

pappati pati pati

Best Answer

" I Believe In you "

Best Answer

the most attractive thing about you is that you have no idea how good-looking you are.

Best Answer

I love you.

Best Answer