Lovelydeb Lovelydeb 51-55, F 16 Answers Jul 19, 2012

nicest? That I'd a great friend-always there when I'm needed and does what he says he will.

Meanest, but true? I am not always very forgiving.

Best Answer

The nicest thing was my manager saying I was the most compassionate person he knew (he said sometime too compassionate). Meanest was being construed as a bully.

Best Answer

the nicest was probs when someone came ul tk me and said my hair looked awesome :D

the meanest was probs when people called me emo freak..... :/

Best Answer

The nicest, I was told I am a very positive, beautiful person who inspires people and always tries to make the best of everything and appreciate of everyday by a lady I hardly know. The meanest that I mean nothing to this world and that people in the town I live in would be better off if I just jumped off a bridge because I am a ugly, nasty, unworthy of this earth person that spreads around STD's and will amount to nothing so I should just die.

Best Answer

The nicest thing was that it is a pity I don't want children, she thought I'd make a great dad.

The meanest thing is so tremendously cruel, I'm not going to tell you.

Best Answer

one and the same LYING *****

Best Answer

"Gee you have nice teeth. Bite me."

Best Answer

Before I left my job, before kids, my boss told me that he thought my level of accuracy couldn't be replaced.

Often as a teenager my Mum would yell at me that I'm nothing. I wasn't even worth being called the worst, nasty names.

Best Answer

Nicest thing was that I'm sexy and have an amazing eyes haha, and the meanest thing was that i'm short :(

Best Answer

That I will bring a loving atmosphere wherever I go and people will be happy and love me in return. And as for the mean things - there has been so many, I don't think I could name one....

Best Answer

nicest and meanest: "youre a diamond in the rough"

Best Answer