nighthowler nighthowler 18-21, M 24 Answers Jan 23, 2012

humans

Best Answer

greed

Best Answer

Child abuse.

Best Answer

suffering

Best Answer

clothing

there is way too much of it

it should be banned

Best Answer

Greed

Best Answer

hypocracy. Greed is only a problem if the avaricious dont know what it feels like to be poor. I guess this merges with understanding a bit, but still. Greed is only a problem because the greedy will only accept superiority to others. Also hypocrisy causes loopholes to be abused in order to help those who dont need it, which grants the wealthy seemingly eternal status (unless they get too greedy and risky).

Best Answer

i think war because there should be an easyer way to solve conflict

Best Answer

intolerance

Best Answer

Selfishness

Best Answer

greed

Best Answer

lies.

the world is filled with lies. People need to open their eyes to the truth and realise right from wrong instead of believing the lies that tickle their ears.

Best Answer

That humans have children for selfish reasons...

Best Answer

by boobs look to good, make all my girlfriends jealous.

Best Answer

lack of love . . . Not sex, but true life long love

Best Answer

Lack of understanding

Best Answer

lack of water.

Best Answer

I am SO surprised by these answers... to me it seems so clear.

Overpopulation!

Best Answer

LOL.... well, I suppose so....
Either that, or I travel for business a lot and I look out the window of the airplane. All I see is people people people people people.
I am one of those nut jobs who wants to be able to swim in a river & eat fish I catch out of a river without being poisoned... and see open spaces, trees, and something that grew rather than concrete.
Get out your crayons and color me crazy because I think there are too darned many people.

Best Answer

too many people on it

Best Answer

Lack of peace... hmmmmm

Best Answer