ie: I would change my first love reason being it was wasted on him he didn't deserve it or want and that was 3 years of my life wasted that I will never get back and is also the reason I find it difficult to form relationships now Problem is the one thing I would keep is my girl and I'm afraid she was born out of my love for my first so I suppose I wouldn't change a thing x
Cloudbabies77 Cloudbabies77 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Health

I don't think I'd change anything. While there are numerous painful experiences and foolish mistakes, to erase them happening then would doom me to making the same bad choices in the future.

Best Answer

I would keep the experience of having my daughter and raising her as a single mom and having a wonderful relationship with her now.<br />
I'd change the fact that I ever met her father. LOL

Best Answer

Same as me then lol at least something good came out of it for both of us I know how hard it is to be a single mum so thumbs up and 3 cheers for you and every other mum out there :D

Best Answer

Right at this moment, I think it would be the woman I married, not that she is a bad person, just not the right person. But I still have alot of questions to ask and answer for myself.<br />
Most definitely keep my sons.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel like that :( it mus be awful being in a marriage that is not working I'm quite the opposite and am so scared that ill marry the wrong man that I'd rather not get married at all problem is now I'm getting older I can't help thinking that I'm gonna be alone forever so it's a choice be alone and unhappy or in a marriage and unhappy I think I would definitely not choose the latter as I'd be so worried that while I was with the wrong person I may just let Mr Right walk straight by me hope things get better for you soon Hun :D

Best Answer

Thx, We married when we were 20 and 21, and without any real experience, it was just the thing to do. Until about 8 years ago when a family friend a woman came into our lives, not just mine but our families and I realized that I'd been missing out on a lot. The intimacy of even the smallest gestures, a kiss on the cheek ,a hug, or even holding hands, I know what I want, I just need to figure out how to get there from here.

Best Answer

Well good luck with your future happiness Hun we all deserve it and sometimes I think guilt makes us stay somewhere that we don't belong but it the end it will only hurt more for both of you as you would both have lost the time that was spent together unhappy x and I think the longer you leave it the harder it gets too leave x

Best Answer

Would never have gone to law school- would forever keep my kids

Best Answer

Why not law school ?? Was it that bad ?

Best Answer

The practice of law is soul sapping and lacks a creative outlet- which is where I belong

Best Answer

I suppose law is a life consuming calling and if it gets to the point where it's sapping the soul out of you then you did the right thing because anything that takes from you takes from your children so I u d'├ętat and completely hope your happy now with your life :D

Best Answer

the stress is a killer

Best Answer

I would be born as Elizabeth the First with access to modern Medicine and face lifts.I wall keep all my animals.

Best Answer