my Carlos...I love him. What is yours? And how realistic is it? Choose wisely because some gifts are obtainable...And details of feelings and words are desirable.....
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This year is way different than any other for me. All I want is for the insurance company to do what's right and start paying me. But you know that if they do, that few hundred per month will send them into bankruptcy - or at least, that's the way they act. lol

Best Answer

Yes. Don't worry. We are going to figure out something to help you with this...Love you, too. xoxox

Best Answer

I would wish what is not mine to give to my neighbors and the nation I love. So it will be personal: the gift that I would want is to again feel desired by my wife. Such healing would be wonderful.

Best Answer

Did you say that she was getting treatment? I thought you had...Yes, it would be most miraculous. Tell you what, I will add my strength to this wish. See what happens, okay? Hugsssssssssssss....

Best Answer

the one gift i seek is for every child in the world to recieve some good love and a big hug..nice question my sister..

Best Answer

My answer was not greedy. I have desired this love a lifetime. And Carlos is my lifetime. Otherwise I would wish for others as usual...Your gift? Is like you...one of beauty....Love you, my brother. xoxxo

Best Answer

i dont think you are greedy at all my sister..the love you seek will only make you stronger to help others..love you xxoo

Best Answer

You are always so wise, my brother. Carlos and I are going to have to come to Australia and spend some time with you. We three need to talk. Love you. xoxox

Best Answer

Ah, I just want to be cared for, and to let people know that I care about them! I have not always been great at expressing my feelings in the past. People say I am kind, yet I feel like I could show it more. So this holiday season, I WILL show it more! And it always feels nice to be cared for... I have people in mind. There is someone in particular that I would like to "have" (boy that sounds weird! I mean it completely innocently) and if things continue to progress smoothly, it might happen. I am very blessed to have the people in my life In it right now. Any Christmas with them will be a gift.

Best Answer

*applauds wildly* The best answer thus far! You have impressed me. And it is not easy to do so....The more you demonstrate your love, the easier it becomes..."Having" is desirable....I understand completely...It shall happen...Shhhh...I KNOW this....You are blessed. And knowing it will help you shine so brightly....Your Christmas will be magnificent because of you. kissesssssssssssssssssssssss......

Best Answer

You made me smile, and then hug my poor cat because he was the closest living thing :). Thank you friend *hugs*.

Best Answer

You are most welcome. Spread the love. Yours is great. And you will be rewarded in some lovely ways...Wait and see...Hugssssssssssssssssssssssss...Thank you.

Best Answer

Happiness

Best Answer

That is good. But one must create one's own happiness. Are you doing this, dearheart? Happiness draws more...

Best Answer

I just want to be happy. That's all. I am no artist by any stretch of the means...

Best Answer

I understand. By drawing, I mean it attracts.....Not drawing by artistic means, love....xoxxo

Best Answer

Lol. SILLY ME!

Best Answer

You are so darn cute! Hugssssssssssss....You take things so literally....

Best Answer

*whistles looking away* "Who Me? "

Best Answer

"Freedom!"(....fist pump in the air)

Best Answer

Amen! *another fist pump* Yesssssssssssssss!

Best Answer

Wisdom to deal effectively with all the issues that arise in my life during 2013.

Best Answer

Nice. Do you have patience and wisdom?

Best Answer

I can be very patient if I can see the future benefit.

Best Answer

Excellent. You shall handle the issues well, my friend!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Not a problem....

Best Answer