Regret

Best Answer

All fears have vanished

Best Answer

Bugs.

Best Answer

Clowns. Losing my parents. Not being able to have kids or not having any. Dying alone. I have plenty, not just one.

Best Answer

Being alone

Best Answer

being alone the rest of my life

Best Answer

virgins

Best Answer

Living on the streets.

Best Answer

My children getting badly hurt or dying.

Best Answer

Getting hit by a truck or see someone getting hit by one. Since I was a child I keep having nightmares about it, but I wish I had more nightmares about spiders as big as a human so I could tell myself "get over it, they don't exist!" But in the newspaper there's always a story someone getting hit by a truck, or by a car. It's like on a daily basis. How they drive here in belgium is crazy. They ignore the red lights, drive fast when it's raining. The way they ride on the road is simply amazing, and especially for the people who have to cross the streets. My mother is also handicapped, she can walk but not fast. I have a lot of fear for her as well. people just don't take responsibility when they drive, and I didn't even mention yet how many people drive under influence of alcohol!!! That's even crazier and an endless list of people who keep doing that. Aaaaaarrggh!!!!

Best Answer

Secondly, I am afraid of dying too soon without have made a difference, no matter how small. I am writing a book called Conscious Living, about the Golden Rule, in hopes to get more love and compassion in this world, even if it's just a few people who will become a better person because of it.

Best Answer

Sounds horrific how reckless people behind the wheels can be especially when UID . I've been in minor accidents because of other cars speeding and driving recklessly so I know how you mean it! They should have a very strict policy about giving our driv ing licence in Belgium then!

Best Answer

Wow. Great to hear your writing a book. Would love to read it some day. Good luck!

Best Answer

The policy is there, but the people aren't strict about it LOL.. They just ignore all the rules, that's what... :(

Best Answer

Will take a couple more years, first in my own language and in belgium, then in other countries, and in English.. LOTS of work to do.

Best Answer

I'm afraid to click that link. Really. Not going to. Don't want to have nightmares tonight! :(

Best Answer

That's a crying shame :(

Best Answer