Not 'ashamed', but feel saddened in myself how I want so very much to meet a friend of mine who is just extremely special to me and changed me, made me feel like I Am wonderful, and truly CARED for( have Never had that, Ever). Yet my inner subconscious was so, so nervous b/c of thinking I am not truly enough, or could offer much :(Doubt is toxic , and it is what I dismantle each day...it does feel nice to finally start to get to a consciousness that the things I Do possess are true and whole and kind- and that who I am , what I am, Is something of goodness and lightness I can bring to and for the person that literally gave me things I didn't think I could touch within me.. what a Q

Best Answer

WB, thank you - what is interesting is that the word *friend* does not fully encompass or capture the person and meaning in the above answer.. so it is hard to truly put this response into words...the aforementioned *friend* may not realize their deep astounding effects, their light that shines on a person who never felt a beam even half as magnified as this beam..so that friend , one could only hope, may know they are, well, thought of vastly..mildly put. Ty so much for your comments (((WB))) Warm soothing serenity to you today :)

Best Answer

One day when I was about 7, a friend and I got into an argument which turned into a physical fight. I had a big stick in my hand and threw it at him. It hit his hip and he still has a major bruise there because of it.

Best Answer

I've yelled at them.. then I apologize but there probably still mad.

Best Answer

ignoring them lol

Best Answer