PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 13 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Health

Positive and supportive people because I get extremely tired of negativity. Not to say I don't go there myself or even wallow in self pity occasionally, but because negativity breeds negativity, I prefer the alternative. There are always these self-righteous people who continually preach and talk at you rather than to you and although I try very hard not to be judgemental, I try to avoid them when possible. I am responsible and accountable for any actions on my part and always try to stand up to that or apologize if I feel I have wronged someone or said something out of anger when it would have been better to say nothing at all and find a quick exit off the phone or away from the situation. I do not have any issues, however, with constructive criticism and many times grateful for it.

Best Answer

Sweet tea. Because it's the true nectar of the gods. Nothing can beat it.

Best Answer

Love and sweet tea. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...xxo

Best Answer

I need air to breathe....then the others follow.

Best Answer

kids/hubby - a given..soooo, mascara..why? because i just feel better always having it on..water proof!!

Best Answer

can't live without God, because without him there's no hope available for me nor anyone period

Best Answer

some of my meds, like benadryl cause my throat can swell up from allergies, statins cause i need to lower my cholesterol, the antigen, im giving myself shots plus ive been taking extra d vitamins so my joints stop cracking all the time

Best Answer

Warm showers.

Best Answer

My laptop and iphone because they are an essential part of my business.

Best Answer

My head. For obvious reasons.

Best Answer

My laptop because I prefer online friendships to "real life" friendships. Also with my laptop I can enter competitions online and win lots of prizes so without my laptop I wouldn't have those things.

Best Answer