Recently I was talking to my crush and he apologized for being annoying and I just kind of chuckled and said, "You're not annoying." What I wanted to say was, "You are the farthest thing from annoying and I like you SO MUCH!!!" But I was too timid to say that.

Best Answer

It's not too late. Bring it up and take advantage of the opportunity to tell him what you really think...Even if you have to say, "you know the other day, when you apologized for being annoying"? " It has been bothering me that I didn't say anything...U are not annoying, I think you are great".

Best Answer

Yeah, It's not too late. Tell him. Dont let people take you so easy and for granted. YOU are worth millions :)

Best Answer

You have hurt me and why. The reason why I rarely say it to the person who inflicted it is because I have found that it rarely does anything to make me feel better-those who do it usually are clueless or manipulative and calculating and therefor will not ever take head to your feelings.

Best Answer

I think it's high time to realize that we shouldnt be so soft and let people come so close to us and the next moment leave us. But u r really a good person it looks like.. :)

Best Answer

TY- I am deep inside, that is why it hurts so much when my feelings are disregarded.
The problem is that it eventually gets to you and although I may not confront those people each time it happens...my family and close friends see and hear the affects that the pain and frustration has had upon me.
We need to band together and make it common to confront these issues when they happen...That way, those of us that do, cannot be "written off /chalked up" as being overly sensitive or mean.
Without that, those of us who want to politely demand the respect and consideration we express to others, will do so without success.
Check out my story "ignorance is bliss". or "I am a good person, I am".

Best Answer