I think the war on poverty may be a good place to start...
loveland loveland 41-45, M 16 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

Against Evil

Best Answer

everyone's defintion of evil might be different. Think Palestine and Israel as an example.

Best Answer

the example being Israel the evil scum?

Best Answer

fight within urself for a betterment rather for destruction!

Best Answer

Worth?

Best Answer

"worth": see the details appended to my question to understand where I was coming from. Thanks.

Best Answer

I like Ephesians 6:12.<br />
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.<br />
I think that, in itself, entails many battles of a sort. Whether they are outside or within ourselves.

Best Answer

No war is worth fighting. We should only try to come together for peace. Why kill each other? We are all human created by God. We all have the right to exist with all our different cultures, nationalities, languages and religions. If we were all the same the world would be extremely boring and there would be no point in international travel.

Best Answer

Au contraire...see the details appended to my question, for an example of a war worth fighting.

Best Answer

If it's a war without weapons and injury, then I fully agree we can "fight" any war with reasoning and fairness. But let's have no blood shed. Greed is also a war that needs to be fought.

Best Answer

I fully concur.

Best Answer

the war we seem to have in this country now with the classes. i do not like seeing the greed and the wrong people getting away things. also and this is my personal dear to my heart war: the war against those who prostitute minors

Best Answer

That Dear Sir is an oxymoron....

Best Answer

Best Answer

My apologies - missed them. And you are indeed correct :)

Best Answer

your reply is both gracious and welcome. Good day to you Madam.

Best Answer

G'day to you too :)

Best Answer

thumb wars those things are so much fun :D

Best Answer

Good vs. Evil. I will hold that line.

Best Answer

WW II, Spanish Civil War, and addiction in all it's forms.

Best Answer

The war to end all wars... until the next one

Best Answer