Make them into eunuchs, then put them out for public use as male prostitutes in prison.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

I dont agree with the principles underlying the the criminal justice system. I believe the pain of the victims should be the primary concern, so lock him handcuffed in a room with the victim and her family and leave them alone to work it out any way they see fit.. If it was my daughter I suggest a drain in the floor and a hose for the clean up.

Best Answer

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Gahndi<br />
I don't believe in retaliation, and I was molested as an adult, raped as a child and my oldest was molested by a teacher. I don't think returning hate and violence with hate and violence helps. So... I think the key is not to 'punish' the convicted offender but to make it such that they can never harm another person. Then place all that energy you would have invested into revenge and punishment into loving and supporting those who have been raped or abused, and into supporting social service programs that reduce the rape rate. Just my two cents.

Best Answer

you are right...but words of wisdom is not as blinding than the victim itself of humiliation itself...nobody can teach a heart... we do what we feel right doing...

Best Answer

It would be funny for a rapist to get raped to let them know how that feels

Best Answer

that's right and to know how it is to be humiliated..

Best Answer

Lifelong servitude. Lasts as long as the memories of the raped

Best Answer

castration by hanging?...

Best Answer

I once saw a movie where a guy was raped in jail. I cried. Dog pound. Good movie. But I'm sure you'll get exactly what you want.

Best Answer

Lots of men are sent to jail for rape when in fact they did not rape anyone ...So what about those guys? How do you know for sure? Im with you it would be nice if they had a taste of their own medicine but like I said what about the innocent ones..

Best Answer

they need to be judge fairly though...

Best Answer

Yes but not because I feel sorry for them. Rape shouldn't be a norm in prison, although it appears that it is. I think that we need to have a better handle on those things, even if that means protecting groups that are in more danger of it than others. <br />
I'm not upset by what happened to this guy, in my emotional mind, I believe that he deserved it but that's not how things should work in the legal system. Yes but not because I feel sorry for them. Rape shouldn't be a norm in prison, although it appears that it is. I think that we need to have a better handle on those things, even if that means protecting groups that are in more danger of it than others. <br />I'm not upset by what happened to this guy, in my emotional mind, I believe that he deserved it but Rape/assault/violence is either okay or not okay, there isn't a lot of room for mixed messages.

Best Answer