Today was my birthday and it totally sucked!! Nobody in my family seemed to care about it!! I though birthdays were supposed to be a family thing!! I hate being here where aI live!! Lost most of my friends!! Feel like people dont care about me anymore!! :(
laughsalot92 laughsalot92 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Depression

Happy Birthday!!

Best Answer

For me, crying is like this; imagine if you shake a sealed bottle of soda, and you know how it gets all fizzy if you don't open it right and then makes a big ole' mess. Well, crying is like opening that soda carefully, so that way you don't have a big mess.

Best Answer

It is called growing up, get used to it Happy Birthday

Best Answer

It sounds like you've earned a good cry. Crying gets out a lot of stuff and makes you tired for night. Tomorrow is a new day, and probably a better one. For now. . . Happy Birthday!

Best Answer

let it out......happy birthday...:)

Best Answer

i feel for you, a birthday should be a celibration of your life, h-b-day!

Best Answer

Crying is a form of release, it makes you feel better after...<br />
Happy Birthday tho, It takes time to make new friends.. :) it would get better next year ;) maybe you can still make you day special, how about instead of them doing things for you, you start doing some for them.. When you feel positive and happy.. They would follow and realize what they missed. Just a thought. :)

Best Answer

Because at the moment you a feeling like **** and it's an important day and your family should care.

Best Answer

You should definitely cry. You will feel better afterwards. Crying releases a lot of stress and if you're spiritual, it gets God's attention. <br />
A LOT of people don't celebrate birthdays especially once you become an adult. Everything will be okay.

Best Answer

crying releases tension - let it all out - hope the rest of your year improves - happy birthday

Best Answer

It probably evolved as a means to communicate stress before we developed language. I don't see how the question is related to your paragraph.

Best Answer

to relieve the pain, and as a singnal to others that you are in pain and wish for help.

Best Answer

It lessens the pain

Best Answer

It cleans the soul.

Best Answer