nzRuss nzRuss 46-50, M 16 Answers Apr 16 in Community

As I shared on a response below, the purpose of life (biology) is to continue propagating the species. However, the question that you are getting at has a flawed premise, at least from my perspective. True, you can't help being born, nor can you help going to school (at least the compulsory part), and in the end we do die alone (even if surrounded by many loved ones). <br />
However, why work a job you don't like? Make a change - it's never too late!

Best Answer

Great words of wisdom, my friend!!! I walked away from a career I worked for 24 years because I had enough... Just picked up and quit one day. Six weeks later I started college and I have never looked back. It was the best decision I could have made.... Never settle. You can always do better if you put your mind to it. :)

Best Answer

Will your all wrong what is the point of life. When u work hard try and get some where and u just get robbed or some think happens that takes it away from u and the more u try to have a good life it just keeps getting ****** up and I mean every thing in every part of my life gets ****** up

Best Answer

I'm cool with that path

Best Answer

That's a fallacy! The main misconception for many of us was that we thought life needs to have a point in order to live it. But one can live life without a point, just being here, and getting to know ourselves and the world around us, and from that a point can be made! Not everyone has his life meaning granted at a young age. We can live our lives and the meaning might reveal itself.

Best Answer

Who says it's like that for everyone? I'm not rich, have only my first semester in college complete, am disabled, and work in a minimum wage job, yet I am happy. You know why? Cause to me, life is an adventure to be had, and you have to do the best with what you've got. And yeah, we all die, but that's just part of life, so why sulk about it?

Best Answer

That good it sounds like u have got a great life.

Best Answer

but we have the ability to make it different by our own choices and mind set..

Best Answer

Your wrong sometimes and in my case I have no choice bad things just come way thing never work out

Best Answer

true but you're in charge with how you let it affect you and your future..

Best Answer

But what do u do then when every time u start to get anywhere something goes wrong e.g saved up got tv 3 weeks later get robbed no money to buy an other one . Buy a house start to do up just to have an ******* come in and damage my home. I not talking about one or two things here my hole life has been like this and now at 50 I am asking what is the point. To keep ******** out of my home I had to build a high fence get a dog put cameras in and an alarm and u know I still don't feel safe in my own home

Best Answer

That is terrible hunni and you're right there are some a**holes around, but i still like to think i wont be taken down by these reprobates in our society and that karma will find them soon enough but i will rise above it, yes its disheartening but i still wont be beaten...giving into it is not an option..hugs...

Best Answer

Fishing. If your not fishing your not living.

Best Answer

dont go to school, find a job you like... but you're still gonna die alone

Best Answer

Perfect explanation of the meaning of life

Best Answer

Who says that's how everyone's life is?? Life is what you make of it. If you're convinced there's no point .. it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Best Answer

No life is more than what u say it is not a self fulfilling prophesy

Best Answer

reproduction is the main point in life

Best Answer

from a strictly biological perspective this is absolutely correct - the purpose of life is to continue.

Best Answer

then don´t do that

Best Answer

Exactly Oo

Best Answer