It makes the attacker feel better or superior, I suppose. Might also be about revenge or just stirring up trouble.

Best Answer

But you should never take your anger out on others

Best Answer

Who knows ? I don't think there is a point. Humans attack eachother everywhere. It's what we do.

Best Answer

Why though it is hurtful and a waste of time should we not live and let live

Best Answer

It's an instinctive hangover from our pre-civilisation days.

Best Answer

Not to insult people who derive some pleasure out of it, but as far as I'm concerned it's just insecurity. People that attack others on the internet obviously aren't very important in their daily lives, and they probably lack the courage to be a bully in real life. So, they gain a certain amount of ego boost by picking on other people on the internet, trying their very best to elevate themselves even a little bit above others.<br />
The funny thing is they'll do amazing mental gymnastics to convince themselves they're winning. I've read comment threads where someone was quite clearly called out as a hypocrite or had contradicted themselves, and yet that person still kept going as though they were so much smarter than anyone else. It's just childish delusion, like a bratty kid trying to school you on a subject they know next to nothing about, you can see they're talking through their ***, but they're so high on the smell of their farts they don't even realise how stupid and smug they come across as.<br />
None of us are perfect but I have a hard time taking smug/ arrogant people seriously. The interesting thing with arrogant people is seeing the self-imposed burden they place on themselves, and when they fail and their impression of themselves drops, seeing how hard it hits them. Hope you're not feeling too low, it's an old cliche but dont let those people get to you

Best Answer

I'm not feeling low thank you. I do agree with you thought on all these good points.

Best Answer

Glad to hear it :). The internet can be a lonely and intimidating place at times, I hate to see someone getting harassed. Cheers for the compliment on what I said

Best Answer

the world is fraught with much peril...

Best Answer

yes the world is but the person should not take on others

Best Answer

It's fun

Best Answer

It Is very hurtful

Best Answer

joking

Best Answer