TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 20 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Health

I practice a lot of catch and release.

Best Answer

I practice a lot of catch and eat. I release the small ones or the kind I don't eat.

Best Answer

There are some fish that I will not eat but are fun to catch and then there are some that had population declines. I still enjoy catching a bucket of panfish for dinner,but I don't take more than I need.I do not need to catch my bag limit every time....leave some for the next person and next generation. We are all conservators of the resources we enjoy.

Best Answer

I do that too. I take what I can use. And I put the ones I will not eat back. I used to catch carp and I will not eat those so I let them go.

Best Answer

relaxing!

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Just some peoples' cruelty to animals, just killing them for no reason

Best Answer

I am against killing for no reason. If I kill a fish I will eat the fish.

Best Answer

yeah, I eat what I hunt or catch

Best Answer

Me too. That is the reason I go and for the enjoyment of it.

Best Answer

yeah, have you tried Alaskan Halibut?

Best Answer

No I have not tried that. Are they good?

Best Answer

Yeah, they are, I go to the lake by my house and catch a few very so often

Best Answer

Are you in Alaska? That would be a cool place to live.

Best Answer

Yeah, I have uploaded pictures of the Northern Lights

Best Answer

Getting out on the water and being away from the cares of the world. Catch and release is the least invasive ways to enjoy nature.

Best Answer

Anything in nature is wonderful.

Best Answer

I'll be a little serious here; my older brother's life and his relationships were a little bit like a Hell's Angel life on acid driving a moped driving over people. Later in life, before he died at 56 living twice as long as he should have, "fishing and release" was his "thing." He loved to fish, his troubles and life's history faded away, he was at peace, he was not angry, he was sociable to his fellow fisherman, and the release part was his way of valuing life. It sounds weird but my brother was a different man when he fished.

Best Answer

Fishing will do that to a person.

Best Answer

wow I just said this to someone the other day , she was posing with a nice size fresh water bass and she says oh I don't eat fish . now I don't mind fishing and not catching anything but I'm doing it to eat that night . you never see people digging for worms just to let them go

Best Answer

If I catch it want the trophy of getting to eat it.

Best Answer

exactly I'm hungry and fish is expensive in stores

Best Answer

It's like a cat chasing a string. It can be fun to act on instinct, even if it's unproductive.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

not much point at all i'd say.maybe they just like getting out in the openb & away from it all for a few hours

Best Answer

It is nice to get out like that.

Best Answer

Its your excuse for napping in a boat in the middle of a lake on a hot sunny day?

Best Answer

That is always fun. But the fish will wake you up.

Best Answer

Not if your only pretending to fish, lol

Best Answer

LOL, so true. I like your way of fishing.

Best Answer

To be the provider...

Best Answer

But he let the food swim away. And I want to eat it.

Best Answer

Well tell him you need it so go back and provide wshat you need...

Best Answer

Naw, I will just catch my own fish. And then I will throw the man back in the water.

Best Answer

Dunk him good too, he's obviously no use...

Best Answer

They never are.

Best Answer

May be for business.

Best Answer

Some of these tv shows do that.

Best Answer

It is a chance to relax and be out in nature. It feels good to throw a line out in the water and wonder how long it is going to take to get a nibble and how big the fish will be. <br />
It's exciting when you've caught one and you are reeling it in and don't know what is on the line. It's amazing something so homely looking and lacking in personality can make you go from 0 to 60 in a second. <br />
It is like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. Except, that you know what you are getting and it is not socks or underwear.

Best Answer

I think it is the same as making wooden legs without wearing them ...

Best Answer

i only fish for mermaids,and when a catch one im keeping her,and i dont care what anyone thinks

Best Answer

A fine question im assuming it has a simple answer though like."why would I eat something AFTER ive ****** it" not to suggest that all fishermen shag fish......just most of them

Best Answer