SlitSyndrome SlitSyndrome 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

in my sleep. it'd be peaceful and painless.

Best Answer

Naturally at age 200

Best Answer

LOL. I prefer to live until 100 but maintain the characteristics of a 30 year old until I die. That would be, supprisingly productive and helpful.

Best Answer

Being chased off a cliff by an angry mob of naked women wearing helmets

Best Answer

Being chased off a cliff by an angry mob of naked women wearing helmets AND have an **** WHILE falling off the cliff to an endless abyss.. LOL.

Best Answer

fall in love and die!

Best Answer

Aww, that's too dramatic. I don't like leaving the girl of my dreams after falling in love with her. I'll die of a broken heart :(

Best Answer

While I've feel like I've fulfilled everything I needed to in life, I wanna die peacefully in my sleep. I wouldn't wanna die very old or sick and suffering.

Best Answer

I agree with you. It's nice if we could die that way. but for all you know, when we die in our sleep, we would actually be screaming in agony and the worst part is no one can hear us.
* mindblowing
I want my death to be quite a surprise. But I manage to say goodbye to everyone close to me. That would be, kinda calming.

Best Answer

That is true. Well hopefully if a person could die in their sleep, they would be in the middle of a peaceful dream. But I doubt it happens that way XD As for me, I'd want to be able to feel when my death is coming so that I can say goodbye to loved ones, like you said.

Best Answer

yes, I agree. I don't want people to cry saying I didn't say goodbye and what not. That would make me die with guilt. LOL

Best Answer

lol yeah that would NOT be a peaceful death XD

Best Answer

Yes. Old, without pain, maybe during sleep.

Best Answer

boobs

Best Answer

My finger is hovering over the 'choose as best answer' but I'm sorry, this would just ruin my 'credibility'. LOL. I like your answer by the way. Boobs as preferred death.

Best Answer

stray bullet not meant for you ,,,nice surpise

Best Answer

It would be so cool if that happened when you're at school or at college. People would think a hitman hit you, and you were like this super secret assassin/scientist/whateveritis that you do. I always dreamt that when I was in high school. But it never had the chance to be executed. lol

Best Answer

During my sleep, or in the midst of doing something fun

Best Answer

sleep is acceptable but I don't want to die while doing something fun. People would blame the activity instead of something else.

Best Answer

Well, if it was something like karoake or dancing, I don't think there would be a media frenzy over it.

Best Answer

In your sleep.

Best Answer

Yeah, that's what most people answered. And I think it's the best answer i've got so far.

Best Answer

I thinks it's a good way.
Have you heard this one?
I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep. Just like my grandfather.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Best Answer

This is an easy one compared to what my reality will most likely be, Heart attack, right in mid sentence, or in my sleep.<br />
I have been in plane, helicopter, car crashes, on the receving end of hostile fire, crash landed a hot air balloon, slid off of the side of a mountain........ Thank you good climbing ropes, been rocketed, shelled, shot blown up, and buried under wreckage.<br />
I would absolutly love to have a boring death, chances are, its not going to happen, I suspect when my time comes itsgoing to look like tell 4th of July!<br />
Oh well, everybody dies, may as well have people remember it for a while.

Best Answer

Death while having the ultimate ******!

Best Answer