The problem is drugs causes people to lose control of common sense and an understanding of right and wrong and often they do terrible things while on drugs.I have witnessed some terrible things while people were on drugs.

Best Answer

I am not going to debate alcohol w/drugs.I only speak of drugs and drugs make people do stupid things and should never be legalized.

Best Answer

you are clueless-go back to the hole you came from

Best Answer

ha ha not sure why you think I am clueless about but trust me not only are drugs not a good idea to legalize they arent even good for you in any way shape or form.

Best Answer

Its more of a problem that distribution is being controlled by criminals, than the intoxication the drug induces.
I have seen dealers manipulate kids and put them in a position where they help move some of their weight. At least legalize the drugs kids want (weed, ecstasy, psychedelics), that way it will be more difficult for them to obtain, and no more scumbag dealer being a bad influence.
Alcohol prohibition decades ago was a failure and we seem to have failed to learn from it.

Best Answer

Alcohol is every bit as much of a drug as the illegal ****.

Best Answer

This pseudo intellectual argument has been going on for centuries, and yet no current government legalizes all drugs. Wonder why that is. Anarchy is the answer to all that ills us? Make everything legal and then enforcement is cheap?<br />
Seriously though, unchecked narcotics are not a good thing. Make all drugs legal and you end up with more people dependent on them. And the problem with people dependent on drugs is that they become non-functional under the influence. And if they are non-functional, they can't hold down a job. When they can't hold down a job, they can't afford the drugs. But since they became addicted to the drugs, getting them is more important than worrying about your property rights. So they will steal your money, violently if necessary, so they can continue to feed their legal habit.<br />
Legalizing drugs is not the panacea we want it to be.

Best Answer

the fear is it will hurt the drug dealers pocket book and every polkitician will not tell you that cause they are getting paid by the drug dealers-not too mention the big pharmaceutics pay too. God forbid for alternative natural remedies.

Best Answer

This would be my guess

Best Answer