OMG...suck it up...this is real life and cops are regular people too! The school should roll their collective eyes and say OMG are you serious???? *L*

Best Answer

sigh....good cops got a negative image because of the way the police are portrayed on the news. Truly, i am sorry to hear this

Best Answer

I would be horrified to see a gun wielding anything dropping off kids anywhere.......... I'm guessing he did it to show off and has no respect for the other parents' opinions. Perhaps he feels inadequate without a uniform and a gun to hide behind?<br />
Micky :))

Best Answer

OH? c'mon man... you have given a foolish response. By your 6th decade I would have hoped you had learned that power tools are used to make, restore, construct and repair.... I have a full range and they get used regularly. Guns are used to kill...... I have never yet killed with my power tools. Micky:))

Best Answer

You are becoming more foolish.... my objection was to gun wielding........ dunno what path you are on.... just glad that I am not on the same one. Yes, tools may be used to kill.... BUT A GUN HAS NO OTHER PURPOSE! Micky:))

Best Answer

And your lot carry guns. UK cops do not. Micky:))

Best Answer

Yup.... and it seems like you still live in the Wild West.

Best Answer