FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 14 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Health

If you put gravy on em, it is breakfast!

Best Answer

Good job Ford Prefect just explained this...was sounding a bit rude in my mind...

Best Answer

What on Earth is rude about B & G? It's perhaps the best breakfast, ever, I don't care who's cooking it. I order it by initial.

Best Answer

cornflakes for dinner

Best Answer

mmmmm....I think I might...

Best Answer

lol. I managed to microwave mine

Best Answer

hmmm...hot milk should only be in drinks in my brain...

Best Answer

I assume you're British....cause over here biscuits and gravy ARE breakfast ;-) lol

Best Answer

But makes jsather's answer not sound so rude :D

Best Answer

Completely different kind of biscuits...what you call biscuits, we call cookies ;-)

Best Answer

I think it's the 'gravy' that she's concerned about

Best Answer

Probably a different kind of gravy as well...it's a white gravy made with a flavorful sausage and black pepper. I dated a woman from there for a bit...the concept threw her for a loop as well, but then so did the idea of a sandwich made with roast beef and a cheddar sauce.

Best Answer

And bacon. Don't forget the bacon. Nothing better than a BBC from Rax. So many people of the world will never know. Sorry, it's a midwest thing.

Best Answer

WHAT PUNISHMENT! DONT PUNISH COOKIE EATER!

Best Answer

Phew!

Best Answer

Curse of delay

Best Answer

IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY PUDDING! HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?!

Best Answer

If you eat the biscuits first then you get too full to enjoy the rest of the best meal of the day...

Best Answer

Weight increase

Best Answer