To be born again in another dimension! |̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |

Best Answer

I do believe it is a gift of all your hard work and your love that you have put befor yourself because after death there is reward day and a life of pure peace and beauty that our eyes have never seen nor have ever heard of.

Best Answer

Life feeds on life. We are part of a system that consumes in order to create in order to consume in order to create. It is a shame that so many people find it necessary to lock up the nutrients in their corporeal beings in an expensive box in order to keep their bodies from this natural system.

Best Answer

I see where you are going with this question. <br />
Right on man - why should we obey the man and do what the government wants us to. <br />
I refuse to die - anyone else with me ?

Best Answer

to keep the planet at a capacity of life forms that it can support without itself dying, thus bringing death to all we know.

Best Answer

just as u change ur clothes when they are dirty. to change ur body because it is old and dirty..

Best Answer

To put an end to our life. For some people they believe in an afterlife for some people they believe that life is over. But death is a finality...

Best Answer